Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 20:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: totol
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/31/2012, 21:31
Replies: 617
Views: 83,159
Posted By totol
My problem isn't releated to HH since i'm not...

My problem isn't releated to HH since i'm not using it right now, idk ^^'
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/31/2012, 15:33
Replies: 617
Views: 83,159
Posted By totol
Is it just me or it make less craft instead of...

Is it just me or it make less craft instead of the original input? Sometimes i try to craft 99 fish and when i come back the bot display 0 but i still got 20 or more fish in the inventory. Wasn't...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/23/2012, 17:20
Replies: 857
Views: 135,792
Posted By totol
Now everything seems working but sometimes after...

Now everything seems working but sometimes after re-equipping the bait it end fishing, probably there is a timer to be fixed for my system, which one should i change?
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/16/2012, 11:57
Replies: 15
Views: 4,483
Posted By totol
Mc did you try the aim gauge? It seems not...

Mc did you try the aim gauge? It seems not working with your setting. Thx anyway
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/16/2012, 10:14
Replies: 857
Views: 135,792
Posted By totol
Also getting this error in the log: :38.070:...

Also getting this error in the log:

:38.070: Remainder bar chain resulted in a NULL pointer
10:03:38.073: Starting Action
10:03:38.151: Memory error PartialCopy(PartialCopy): ReadInt -...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/16/2012, 00:52
Replies: 857
Views: 135,792
Posted By totol
Ok, still not working... I was able to find out...

Ok, still not working... I was able to find out F56FCC with cheatengine but where do 2C4/A8/200 came from? I'm missing this step :x

EDIT: ok, working now, there was a 0 out of place, but i still...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 08/15/2012, 21:58
Replies: 857
Views: 135,792
Posted By totol
What about the fishim aim gauge? it doesn't...

What about the fishim aim gauge? it doesn't working ;x
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/18/2011, 22:01
Replies: 617
Views: 83,159
Posted By totol
As far as I know those support (common, guild and...

As far as I know those support (common, guild and master) will always be displayed, also happens to me (BSM) when i make some iron nugget and i'm 30 rank over the recipe's level. Probably something...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/16/2011, 10:01
Replies: 241
Views: 24,450
Posted By totol
I'll try to get it to work but I'm a bit confused...

I'll try to get it to work but I'm a bit confused where do i have to put the new offset? Thank you!
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/15/2011, 10:09
Replies: 241
Views: 24,450
Posted By totol
Windows Vista 32bit. I'll see if I can find the...

Windows Vista 32bit. I'll see if I can find the address by myself, but what about the craft bot? It still don't fint the FFXIV windows. Thank you again! ^^

EDIT: It seems that I've found the...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/14/2011, 23:33
Replies: 617
Views: 83,159
Posted By totol
"That means your computer is failing the security...

"That means your computer is failing the security check. Make sure your local time is accurate. "

Should be accurate, it is syncronized with microsoft server (GMT+1), :o
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/14/2011, 14:43
Replies: 241
Views: 24,450
Posted By totol
Umh, I've checked and the process is...

Umh, I've checked and the process is ffxivgame.exe but now I've found out that the problem is connected to the craft bot... the fish bot start normally.

btw I was testing fishing bot and as I can...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/14/2011, 12:53
Replies: 241
Views: 24,450
Posted By totol
The first time I had 2 istance of FFXIV running...

The first time I had 2 istance of FFXIV running (with sandboxie), but i got the same error relogging with just one. The window name is in English, the ini file should update automatically? Becouse it...
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/14/2011, 12:06
Replies: 241
Views: 24,450
Posted By totol
Hi everyone, I'm getting the "cannot find ff xiv...

Hi everyone, I'm getting the "cannot find ff xiv window" error. Should i change something in the ini file? Thank you in advance!
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/14/2011, 11:23
Replies: 617
Views: 83,159
Posted By totol
Hi Cooleko, I've just downloaded your bot but it...

Hi Cooleko, I've just downloaded your bot but it doesn't open, neither an error message. What should I do? :o
Forum: Final Fantasy XIV 09/01/2011, 10:32
Replies: 716
Views: 67,333
Posted By totol
Hi Lucid, everyone seems really happy using your...

Hi Lucid, everyone seems really happy using your app and I was going to try it but i got a little problem. Every time i try to open the app FFXIV crash saying: error unable to find directx device. Is...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.