Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

FFXIV Crafter

Discussion on FFXIV Crafter within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
FFXIV Crafter

If you like, please rate and give thanks!

Please set your gathering/crafting hotkey to G, the bot requires it~

Current offsets (will have to place in the bot for it to work (look in edit screen))
Code:
WindowOffset=00F4BE50
TargetOffset=00ED0E34
NameOffset=00F232B8
StabilityOffset=00F3DEF4
New release, features include:

Multi-boxing
Runs in background, and minimized
Bot remembers abilities and window position so less setup
View-able crafting state
All abilities supported
Intelligent Crafting and Levequests (currently disabled)
Stands after crafting, including shutting down game
Main hand and Offhand synthesis
And much more but my memory is pretty bad...

For those who are waiting for levequest support:

Start levequest manually (all the way up to first step in craft where you select abilities/standard/rapid/careful) But do not start crafting, just leave the window open.

In the bot, select the crafting style to use and hit start.
Since the bot detects you are crafting it bypasses the normal checking and will finish up your levequest for you (aka, it finishes the craft you left open and every remaining synth for that ONE levequest. you just have to open up).

I do not plan on adding in full support since I havent taken the time find an offset for levequest selected.

If someone has the offset and wants to share it, i will add leve support in.
I just need an offset to indicates which levequest is selected in the journal widget.
Get the most up to date file from my dropbox:

Thanks
63 Users
Old 09/10/2011, 23:27   #2

Seems to work pretty well so far. Few things so far:

1. It started craft recipe #1, then it went and crafted recipe #2 afterwards. Which incidentally was what I wanted but I didn't do it purposely.

2. I selected off hand and it still used main hand.

3. What does "First craft preprepared" do?

4. Anyway to make it not use Wait?

Regardless, great program man. Thanks for releasing something even if it's for a while. I love it so far!

Old 09/10/2011, 23:58   #3

If you have first craft prepared selected, then the first craft that the bot performs must have been prepared by you, this means that you selected all the individual mats yourself and left the game with either (mainhand or offhand) selected. The bot will start from this point only for the first synth, and then will select last synthed item from there on out.

Are you still having a problem with bot selecting offhand? Your #3 make me wonder if you might have just been using the bot in an unintended manner. (selected first craft prepared left on mainhand)

I will see if i can reproduce the error when my current batch of synthesis finishes.

I have not programmed a toggle for wait. I'll add one after I finish my current project.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 00:35   #4

Nope. I closed it and opened it again and off hand works. Working great so far! I'll let you know if I have any other questions, comments, or concerns

Old 09/11/2011, 03:46   #5

this bot is actually quite good cooleko, nice job. My only suggestion is to please make it so that we can craft an infinite number of items instead of a max of 50.
thanks
Old 09/11/2011, 04:09   #6

haha, i just put those numbers as suggestions! you can put any number you want in there. Make sure you put a number though, I do not do any error trapping.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/11/2011, 04:11   #7

Doesn't work with leves if you have quests
Old 09/11/2011, 04:58   #8

I get "Trojan.Spy.Gen.b" when scanned. False positive?
Old 09/11/2011, 05:39   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstang View Post
I get "Trojan.Spy.Gen.b" when scanned. False positive?
Probably a false positive. I scanned it with different antiviruses and I got nothing
Old 09/11/2011, 05:43   #10

Cool, I thought so, I'm just super cautious.

You've done a nice job on this, Cooleko. You're a life saver.
Old 09/11/2011, 06:25   #11

i agree, this is a nice program and suits my simple crafting needs. thank you
Old 09/11/2011, 07:11   #12

Off hand won't work for me, tried everything.
Old 09/11/2011, 07:44   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by aesculapius View Post
Doesn't work with leves if you have quests
Did you follow the instructions in the OP and specify the number of quests you have in the drop down box labeled "Number of Quests"? If so, is the bot doing anything at the levequest select screen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdstang View Post
Off hand won't work for me, tried everything.
It sounds like you have "first craft prepared" checked. you need to select offhand for your first craft in this case. all subsequent crafts will be offhand.
Old 09/11/2011, 08:03   #14

somehow missed that... but regardless i have more than 6 quest at hand :/ if only the counting went from bottom up instead of top down

But about the offhand I can't seem to get it to work well either. I can get it to do the first synth offhand but every synth afterwards it automatically goes to main hand again.
Old 09/11/2011, 09:29   #15

Unfortunately I cannot do the counting from the bottom up. If you noticed, I count from the top down and do leves from the bottom up. This allows me to not care if you fail or complete a leve. When I coded the bot, failing a leve removed it from your list. I do not know if the game is the same way or not, but if it is, counting from the bottom up would require knowing if your leve failed or not.

I finished the hardest part of navigating the mining points, now i am working on fine tuning some things to make it even better. When I am finished ill see if offhand works for me. A glimpse at the code reveals no obvious flaws in the logic for offhand, tbh it is so simple i can't see any way it is failing. But until i set down and test it i can't confirm or deny any problems.

« Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot | Bot or tool that lets you preview what duty in roulette? »