Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 16:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: bero213
Forum: Facebook 09/13/2011, 22:18
Replies: 39
Views: 4,360
Posted By bero213
Well I see there is a lot of new things going on...

Well I see there is a lot of new things going on in here, anyway I can't help you, I am not hack that game anymore... Just being active...





LOOL WTF????

1015 Received Thanks... LoL can...
Forum: Facebook 08/27/2011, 22:58
Replies: 14
Views: 1,187
Posted By bero213
sused..... neda mi se iskreno... ja neću prestat...

sused..... neda mi se iskreno... ja neću prestat hakirat igrea al ovu oću.... jednostavno nemožeš jednu igru igrat stalno... i ja sam se čudio ovoj igri! stavrno je naj! i super sam se proveo...
Forum: Facebook 08/27/2011, 11:36
Replies: 14
Views: 1,187
Posted By bero213
GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT - (BERO213)

3 Months have passed as I registered to this great forum. I made a lot of hack and fixed a lot of hacks.. Its time for me to leave.. I don't play Backyard Monsters anymore.. Anyway I still make...
Forum: Facebook 08/27/2011, 11:28
Replies: 15
Views: 2,470
Posted By bero213
i dont play BYM anymore! i passed the game and...

i dont play BYM anymore! i passed the game and had nothing to do! and anyway i was playing the game for 6 Months!! And I was hacking games for 3 Years... I want to say I am done with hacking on this...
Forum: Facebook 08/25/2011, 17:45
Replies: 50
Views: 4,349
Posted By bero213
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/1394105-...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

PEOPLE REMOVE THOSE FUCKING THANKS THAT HE RECEIVED!!
Forum: Facebook 08/25/2011, 17:44
Replies: 11
Views: 920
Posted By bero213
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/facebook/1394105-...

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Facebook 08/25/2011, 17:43
Replies: 3
Views: 493
Posted By bero213
Sused ak imaš mozilu stisni CTRl+SHIFT+DELETE...

Sused ak imaš mozilu stisni CTRl+SHIFT+DELETE odjednom.... Označiš sve šta možeš u prozotčiću koj ti se otvori i klikneš Clear Cache! ..... niš lakše ja to otrkio još davnih dana!
Forum: Facebook 08/25/2011, 17:41
Replies: 18
Views: 2,072
Posted By bero213
00,00,00,00 Error fix!

I just noticed that a lot of you have problem with 00,00,00 bug, well I found the solution! Just "Clear your Cache" - Firefox (Shift+Alt+T->Clear Recent History...-> Select Everything -> Click "Clear...
Forum: Facebook 08/24/2011, 18:21
Replies: 38
Views: 4,681
Posted By bero213
YOU COPIED MY INSTRUCTIONS, LOL, EVERYONE DO...

YOU COPIED MY INSTRUCTIONS, LOL, EVERYONE DO THAT!

Mine...
Forum: Facebook 08/24/2011, 18:18
Replies: 5
Views: 2,210
Posted By bero213
this is so so old!

this is so so old!
Forum: Facebook 08/24/2011, 09:44
Replies: 50
Views: 4,349
Posted By bero213
You are a liar! Just a stupid mother fucker!!

You are a liar! Just a stupid mother fucker!!
Forum: Facebook 08/20/2011, 22:13
Replies: 20
Views: 1,846
Posted By bero213
why?

why?
Forum: Facebook 08/19/2011, 00:41
Replies: 34
Views: 4,996
Posted By bero213
ovo je veš 100 naćin

ovo je veš 100 naćin
Forum: Facebook 08/18/2011, 22:11
Replies: 11
Views: 1,261
Posted By bero213
niš lakše

niš lakše
Forum: Facebook 08/18/2011, 22:06
Replies: 21
Views: 5,377
Posted By bero213
Haha! This is funny you leeched hack that have...

Haha! This is funny you leeched hack that have been leeched from this forum! uRBAN dAMAGE, RazorKing65, Me, Kabayo000, Slother and a lot of others made that hack, you stupid dump mother fucker! And...
Forum: Facebook 08/17/2011, 20:23
Replies: 4
Views: 2,320
Posted By bero213
možda da onaj 08 promijeniš u 99?? 0.0 ay...

možda da onaj 08 promijeniš u 99?? 0.0

ay sad ću ja pogledat

e mislim da sam neš otkrio... kad sam promijenio ovak 08 u 100 zaledio se worker... misim da je to to! sad trea još otkrit par stvari
Forum: Facebook 08/16/2011, 13:52
Replies: 139
Views: 35,811
Posted By bero213
NEW UPDATE! 16.8.11

NEW UPDATE! 16.8.11
Forum: Facebook 08/16/2011, 13:43
Replies: 157
Views: 10,856
Posted By bero213
you are a little mother fucker! I ain't no...

you are a little mother fucker! I ain't no leecher! I am a hacker! You dunno a shit about hacking! Only thing you know is asking and begging for hacks!
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2011, 16:02
Replies: 10
Views: 1,565
Posted By bero213
I said! It will make the upgrade instantly but...

I said! It will make the upgrade instantly but the building will stay on the level it already was!!
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2011, 15:29
Replies: 10
Views: 1,565
Posted By bero213
u didnt understand

u didnt understand
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2011, 15:23
Replies: 10
Views: 1,565
Posted By bero213
BACKYARD MONSTERS - "INSTANT" UPGRADE - ALL HACKERS HELP!

I found the fucking trick! Instead of changing mov ecx,[edx+000000C0] to mov ecx,[edx+000000B0] change mov ecx,[edx+000000C0] to mov ecx,[edx+000000BC]... It will be done instantly but buildings...
Forum: Facebook 08/14/2011, 15:14
Replies: 76
Views: 9,871
Posted By bero213
Super sused!! Fala! :D

Super sused!! Fala! :D
Forum: Facebook 08/13/2011, 16:37
Replies: 14
Views: 2,848
Posted By bero213
you are the only one that didn't get it work, you...

you are the only one that didn't get it work, you moron! don't say stupid things! if it works!
Forum: Facebook 08/13/2011, 16:35
Replies: 10
Views: 1,534
Posted By bero213
That not your cheat you leecher!

That not your cheat you leecher!
Forum: Facebook 08/12/2011, 23:26
Replies: 9
Views: 2,716
Posted By bero213
I am not sure that's the code... :(

I am not sure that's the code... :(
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.