Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT - (BERO213)

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,098
GLOBAL ANNOUNCEMENT - (BERO213)

3 Months have passed as I registered to this great forum. I made a lot of hack and fixed a lot of hacks.. Its time for me to leave.. I don't play Backyard Monsters anymore.. Anyway I still make hacks... But no more hacks over here and no more hacks about Backyard Monsters. I am done with this forum.. I will come by sometimes.. Just to see new hacks and reply to them! My ElitePvPers hacking career is over.... But don't worry about me! There is a lot of other experienced hackers. And some of them are more experienced than me! Goodbye to everyone! I hope you liked my hacks!

Thanks
11 Users
Old   #2

Cries

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
3 Months have passed as I registered to this great forum. I made a lot of hack and fixed a lot of hacks.. Its time for me to leave.. I don't play Backyard Monsters anymore.. Anyway I still make hacks... But no more hacks over here and no more hacks about Backyard Monsters. I am done with this forum.. I will come by sometimes.. Just to see new hacks and reply to them! My ElitePvPers hacking career is over.... But don't worry about me! There is a lot of other experienced hackers. And some of them are more experienced than me! Goodbye to everyone! I hope you liked my hacks!
It's a shame that you are leaving so soon. As a hacker I really.. and I mean it I really loved your working hacks and it always will be. I know this is short... but good luck to whatever that is you're doing and peace out from me and all the other communities here.

Goodbye and Thank You
Old   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
ok... I just wanted to say that thank you for your hacks that you made , fixed hack , and also thank you for everything!!

Goodbye and Thank you for everything
T_T
Goodluck !

what is your email address in facebook?... I just wanted to add you...

Thanks
1 User
Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213
dont go so soon i just started to learn your hacks . . .T_T
Old   #6

goodbye bero... anyway why are you leaving?
Old   #7

elite*gold: 1
sto ovako susjed?
Old   #8

elite*gold: 204
Received Thanks: 4,339
Sad, but good luck!
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 1,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by uRBAN dAMAGE 01 View Post
sto ovako susjed?
sused..... neda mi se iskreno... ja neću prestat hakirat igrea al ovu oću.... jednostavno nemožeš jednu igru igrat stalno... i ja sam se čudio ovoj igri! stavrno je naj! i super sam se proveo igrajući je.. al ništa netraje zauvjek... doći ću ja ovdje al malo rijeđe!!!

FOR ALL OF YOU! THANK YOU!!
I AM LEAVING CUZ NOTHING LASTS FOREVER! NO MORE FUN PLAYING AND HACKING THAT GAME!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

elite*gold: 1
a ok brate i meni malo dosadilo
Old   #11

We dont need you here your just a leecher you are just leaving because you don't see a working cheat anymore so bye bye leecher don't freaking go back here *****
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

bye but u will miss us
Old   #13

You should see this forum PROOF that bero213 is a LEECHER!
Old   #14

nice operska
Old   #15
:>

The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 7,672
Tschöööö!

#closed

Closed Thread