Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

00,00,00,00 Error fix!

Discussion on 00,00,00,00 Error fix! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,098
00,00,00,00 Error fix!

I just noticed that a lot of you have problem with 00,00,00 bug, well I found the solution! Just "Clear your Cache" - Firefox (Shift+Alt+T->Clear Recent History...-> Select Everything -> Click "Clear Now" -> You are done

No need to thank me because this was so easy. You saved what you did! Do you remember the Save Picture that is red when saving. Well everything you do is going to be saved as Cache! And when you clear the cache saved things will be saved! Yea it was so easy.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2011, 17:50   #2

elite*gold: 1
No working for me bero

i told you before... there are no solution for this bug
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/25/2011, 19:06   #3

not working...
Old 08/25/2011, 20:24   #4

not working
Old 08/26/2011, 07:58   #5

Not working
Old 08/26/2011, 08:19   #6

nw ^^
Old 08/26/2011, 11:15   #7

easy to change back that error just repeat what you have done and opposite the cheat
Old 08/26/2011, 11:32   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
I just noticed that a lot of you have problem with 00,00,00 bug, well I found the solution! Just "Clear your Cache" - Firefox (Shift+Alt+T->Clear Recent History...-> Select Everything -> Click "Clear Now" -> You are done

No need to thank me because this was so easy. You saved what you did! Do you remember the Save Picture that is red when saving. Well everything you do is going to be saved as Cache! And when you clear the cache saved things will be saved! Yea it was so easy.
not working sir pls find a solution for this 000,000 bug
tnx
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2011, 11:56   #9

if you have any extra account with 000,000 bug please send me details.. i think i was able to solve it with one of my friends account.. i just need to record it and post it here..
Old 08/28/2011, 22:34   #10

wahahahaha true hacker only can fix these error these is prove that bero & urban are fake hackers... i am waiting all these days who can able to fix these but some1 cannot fixed these.... just be patience i will share how to fix these problem in the right time & right reason... especially reason is all of leecher her will admit that they are fake hackers... especially number1 bero...

...."By the way bero do you want to chat with me in yahoo?.. we have some things to fix up... like i will destroy you life.... wahahahahahah or maybe i will destroy your PC using my Virus... do you like it?.. can i send it to you in YM to prove that i am a true HACKER.. if your PC didn't destroy or corrupt then i am also a fake hacker... do you want to take my challenge? & the consequence?.
Old 08/29/2011, 01:35   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_rain31 View Post
wahahahaha true hacker only can fix these error these is prove that bero & urban are fake hackers... i am waiting all these days who can able to fix these but some1 cannot fixed these.... just be patience i will share how to fix these problem in the right time & right reason... especially reason is all of leecher her will admit that they are fake hackers... especially number1 bero...

...."By the way bero do you want to chat with me in yahoo?.. we have some things to fix up... like i will destroy you life.... wahahahahahah or maybe i will destroy your PC using my Virus... do you like it?.. can i send it to you in YM to prove that i am a true HACKER.. if your PC didn't destroy or corrupt then i am also a fake hacker... do you want to take my challenge? & the consequence?.
you know what you really have a problem in the brain.. and i think you dont have any attention given by your neighbors.. if you cannot fix the problem that you created then suck my d**k.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2011, 18:14   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by leehpoej View Post
you know what you really have a problem in the brain.. and i think you dont have any attention given by your neighbors.. if you cannot fix the problem that you created then suck my d**k.
.., you f*ck your mother.
you are a Muslim then your saying such word like that...
it's that what Islam teach you... dumb as$... here at Malaysia all Muslim here never saying such word like that.
Old 08/29/2011, 18:27   #13

mind ur words.Before u so something to bero, u will get caught.Try me.
Old 08/29/2011, 19:14   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber_rain31 View Post
.., you f*ck your mother.
you are a Muslim then your saying such word like that...
it's that what Islam teach you... dumb as$... here at Malaysia all Muslim here never saying such word like that.
i can say what ever i want to you.. especially to a person like you. you destroy my yard, you are lucky you are not near to me, if i saw you i cut your ***** and feed it to my fomur.
Old 09/03/2011, 18:43   #15

bero not working there is another metod?? pls i need to fix this fking hack