Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instant shroom hack updated instruction 100% working

Discussion on Instant shroom hack updated instruction 100% working within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Instant shroom hack updated instruction 100% working

Hi guys so since i got my first 10 thanks i will release a hack that will instant spawn 8 to 9 mushrooms in your yard it's not a always golden shroom hack so maybe only 4 of 10 shrooms will give you shiny.
And the most important thing if this hack worked for you is to thank me coz it makes me very happy
PROOF:

Uploaded with
if your a newbie it's the picture of my yard planner and the gray squares are the mushrooms
soooo leet's begin:
1] get fiddler 2 and open it then open cheat engine select process then select 4 bytes
2]open bym and pick all your shroom or the hack wont work. if you don't have shrooms it's fine it will stillwork
3]go and click bank all and fast go to fiddler you should see some thing like that:
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net
api.geo.kontagent.net

bm.lb6.fb.casualcollective.com<--------------click this then go to at the right side of fiddler click inspectors then click webforms
4] scroll the body section until you find mushrooms
5] write the number next to mushroom begening by 131XXXXX for example: {"s":1310483920<-----this number
6] go to cheat engine and scan for that number
7]a lot of addresses should have came out in the left side select them all and add them to the bottom list by clicking the red arrow or by draging them
8] select all the address that appeared at the bottom of ce then right click/change record/value and change their value to 1
8] go back to bym click bank all to save then refresh and tadaaaa 10 mushrooms magicaly appeared in your yard
note:sometimes you have to refresh 3 times so the shrooms appear but usualy they appear after 1 or 2 refreshes

Plzz say thanks if it worked for you so i can release more working hacks
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/24/2011, 18:18   #2

Received Thanks: 1,098
this is so so old!
Old 08/24/2011, 18:27   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bero213 View Post
this is so so old!