Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 08:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sh4d0w1ink920
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/24/2008, 04:00
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Well poop. =(

Well poop. =(
Forum: Conquer Online 2 08/23/2008, 19:19
Replies: 2
Views: 927
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
2 weapons for warriors

Is this possible anymore? I saw the post made by that *M* guy but it was closed cause it's out of date... is there a new one somewhere that I'm missing? Something like this sure would make TGing a...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/15/2008, 06:02
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
^

^
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/04/2008, 00:54
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
*sigh* If I knew, they'd be in the original post....

*sigh* If I knew, they'd be in the original post.

Leave serious offers in USD and I'll get back to you.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 02/01/2008, 06:47
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
^

^
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/31/2008, 04:02
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Yep.

Yep.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 Trading 01/31/2008, 02:42
Replies: 6
Views: 956
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Selling super sdg 1 socket and 2 socket items

Alright well, I'm buying a car soon. I have the money but I wouldn't mind something left over to, you know, actually enjoy the car with. So, I'm selling my gear, just not the character. Feel free...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 12/18/2007, 07:50
Replies: 1,056
Views: 194,285
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
**Edited** Woops, didn't realize the old...

**Edited**

Woops, didn't realize the old ones didn't work with the patch. I hope to see an updated version 13 very soon, cause all I really want is the edited weapon range for TG. :D
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/07/2007, 01:25
Replies: 8
Views: 896
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Yes, a bot is a big COLLECTION of scripts. I...

Yes, a bot is a big COLLECTION of scripts. I want ONE script.

Collection. One. Collection. One. Do you know the difference?

You people are kinda useless.
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/06/2007, 19:27
Replies: 8
Views: 896
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Maybe I don't want a bot, because botters are...

Maybe I don't want a bot, because botters are stupid. I just want a script to keep my imbue up.

Maybe you shouldn't post if you can't provide anything useful. GG.
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/06/2007, 08:50
Replies: 8
Views: 896
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Automatic Imbue script or macro?

Well I'm starting the joys of SP farming *yawn* and it's so tedious to have to continuously press down the imbue hotkey with my left hand and double click mobs with my right hand. I'd much rather...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/05/2007, 22:03
Replies: 2
Views: 701
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
I found a working one at projecthax.com

I found a working one at projecthax.com
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2007, 23:22
Replies: 2
Views: 701
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Multiclient needed

I'm not clicking anything from someone with practically no posts, so don't bother with the keylogging bull. Can someone please post a reliable, working Multiclient with instructions on how to set it...
Forum: Silkroad Online 10/04/2007, 20:02
Replies: 5
Views: 2,814
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
SRO Multiclient?

Anyone know where I can get one? From what I understand, the only working multiclient is to either get two computers and pay for SoftMod. If that's the case, can someone please link me to SoftMod's...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/06/2007, 16:49
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,723
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
I can't make it work. I got the bot downloaded...

I can't make it work. I got the bot downloaded and everything and I put the IP into the right file and in the right place. I put my punch skill (just testing it out on a noob account first) into...
Forum: SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/01/2007, 22:13
Replies: 33,200
Views: 3,033,723
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Well I need a bot for SRO, but whenever I find a...

Well I need a bot for SRO, but whenever I find a bot, it's always explained in German. I took a couple years of German so I can understand some, but I'm not as fluent as most of you are. So, could...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/03/2007, 06:32
Replies: 2
Views: 423
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Just wondering if there's any way to stop this...

Just wondering if there's any way to stop this from happening. When I boot up CO Clicky and go to my stakes, set it to left click every .1 seconds and press f2 (hotkey I have cyclone on) every...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/02/2007, 16:43
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Yeah, I found the one by at10ti0n, but the...

Yeah, I found the one by at10ti0n, but the download doesn't work anymore. =\
Forum: Conquer Online 2 01/02/2007, 16:10
Replies: 4
Views: 719
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Yay, look everyone, it's a 12 year old that...

Yay, look everyone, it's a 12 year old that thinks he's funny! Awesome!
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/02/2007, 16:03
Replies: 133
Views: 36,376
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Well could someone reupload the file? Pretty...

Well could someone reupload the file? Pretty please? :p
Forum: CO2 Guides & Templates 01/02/2007, 06:21
Replies: 72
Views: 21,420
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Can't figure out how to edit weapon range with...

Can't figure out how to edit weapon range with this... Changed name of itemtype.dat to monster, decrypted, opened it and changed the corresponding slots for range (spot 32 I believe it is) saved it,...
Forum: CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools 01/02/2007, 05:53
Replies: 133
Views: 36,376
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
Download not working now? o.o Clicked link in...

Download not working now? o.o Clicked link in the first post and it says it can't display the webpage.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/29/2006, 05:32
Replies: 4
Views: 841
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
I can't find any program that works for me. Can...

I can't find any program that works for me. Can someone help me out here?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/24/2006, 05:57
Replies: 11
Views: 1,130
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
First of all, no speed hack increases attk speed,...

First of all, no speed hack increases attk speed, remember dat, and its only for walkin =.= Now stop askin useless questions, its common sense [/b][/quote]
It's not a useless question, you're just...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/23/2006, 20:29
Replies: 3
Views: 792
Posted By sh4d0w1ink920
So no more 14k hp for me either... Poop. :( ...

So no more 14k hp for me either... Poop. :( Thanks for the reponses anyways guys.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:50.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.