Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 08:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Repairing equipped items

Discussion on Repairing equipped items within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sorry if it's been asked before but I couldn't find a clear answer by searching. I know Cotobo (before it was patched) would let you repair your items without unequipping them, which of course was a godly function for all us reborns with reallotted HP. So, my question is:

Is it just Cotobo that's been patched, and when someone fixes it we can continue repairing items without unequipping them, or has the action of repairing an equipped item itself been patched?

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows the correct answer.
Old 12/23/2006, 18:58   #2

umm..when cotobo is fixed i dun think it will let u repair items w/o taking them off ne more =/
Old 12/23/2006, 19:16   #3

It was patched. You can no longer repair your item with it being on, no more wand for taos
Old 12/23/2006, 20:29   #4

So no more 14k hp for me either... ****. Thanks for the reponses anyways guys.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Repairing items without unequiping..
12/17/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 103 Replies
use co pac then.. go on to market.. then follow these... 1) log the item repair packet with the item u want to repair example: take off ur super +8 coronet and open the NPC in market and press repair and click on it.. LOG the packet! the packet will look something like this 14 00 F1 03 XX XX XX XX 00 00 00 00 0E 00 00 00 12 2E 32 00 00 00 00 00 (last four bytes u can change to 00 if u want.. its useless) for easiler refrence the last four byte in that packet is.. 12 2E 32 00
repairing bot
12/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
has anyone made a hack that can repair equipment without taking the equipment off if you had i could use bad
Repairing
06/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey everyone i've been a member for some time in here now reading a lot and trying these things out but i cant find what im really looking for, I want to make something that repairs my equiped items I tried cotobo, works good.. but I want something that can ensure me I wont get send to botjail :P So im only looking for a repair tool without the other options :) Ive been reading in a topic about logging packets and sending them but the programs I've seen aint working for me.. :( If anyone...
Repairing?
11/09/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Is it me, or has been repairing everywhere just been fixed?Yesterday i can repair in my house but now,whenever i tried to repiar it says Repair Failed. When i move near an npc with repair, then i can repair the things using CO loader. So tell me, has it been fixed? My server crashed yesterday >.>
Repairing in lab
09/03/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
anyone can tell me where to get the programme that can repair anywhere??