Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Tobin710
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/06/2012, 08:58
Replies: 97
Views: 19,693
Posted By Tobin710
DATE POSTED: 06-25-2012, 08:45 THIS IS OLD,...

DATE POSTED: 06-25-2012, 08:45

THIS IS OLD, PEOPLE.

DON'T USE IT.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/20/2012, 09:05
Replies: 5,079
Views: 514,430
Posted By Tobin710
When I ran the loader for the first time and...

When I ran the loader for the first time and clicked "No" for the export, I checked the x7 folder in S4 league, and I only have THREE files in there. Any videos I've seen have had 50+ files, why do I...
Forum: Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/01/2011, 03:24
Replies: 40
Views: 5,906
Posted By Tobin710
Does it automatically work, or do I need to run...

Does it automatically work, or do I need to run something before starting Combat Arms?
And on a further edit, is there a confirmation that it IS running, and if so, how do I activate them?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/29/2011, 22:53
Replies: 296
Views: 23,498
Posted By Tobin710
I...not entirely sure how to get it working...can...

I...not entirely sure how to get it working...can you help out a bit?
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 07/18/2011, 19:37
Replies: 78
Views: 31,372
Posted By Tobin710
I don't know why all you people are saying...

I don't know why all you people are saying goodbye to him, he's not actually leaving, merely stepping down. It's not like he'll be gone forever, he's just one of us now.

He'll always be remembered...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 06/07/2011, 03:47
Replies: 3,995
Views: 346,575
Posted By Tobin710
I can't seem to get it to work, as I simply get a...

I can't seem to get it to work, as I simply get a crash upon trying to join a server. Perhaps I am doing something wrong?

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 04/20/2011, 04:26
Replies: 171
Views: 32,037
Posted By Tobin710
I've tried this, but all that happens when I...

I've tried this, but all that happens when I press escape is the window disappears completely, and the screen stays black for about a minute, and then it pops up saying
"Failed to connect to...
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 04/19/2011, 00:41
Replies: 182
Views: 59,509
Posted By Tobin710
Elitepvpers for the win. ...

Elitepvpers for the win.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: S4 League 04/18/2011, 22:06
Replies: 10
Views: 725
Posted By Tobin710
Nobody's forcing you to play the game, hacker...

Nobody's forcing you to play the game, hacker infested or not.
If you don't like it, too bad.
It's out of your reach to change it, so either deal with it, or play another game.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/05/2010, 16:41
Replies: 38
Views: 5,015
Posted By Tobin710
It's not working for me, I enter a name and a...

It's not working for me, I enter a name and a password, so it takes me to the 10 minute mail site, but I never get an email, so I can't activate the account.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/01/2010, 22:40
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,570
Posted By Tobin710
It's the installation itself, nothing wrong with...

It's the installation itself, nothing wrong with my S4 league folder.
Forum: Joining e*pvp 10/30/2010, 20:09
Replies: 72
Views: 4,574
Posted By Tobin710
I don't know if my vote would count, but he has...

I don't know if my vote would count, but he has seemed really organized and friendly from what I've read in many posts.
+1 for Forfirith.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/30/2010, 20:03
Replies: 5,220
Views: 607,570
Posted By Tobin710
I get one of those errors that asks me to send in...

I get one of those errors that asks me to send in the error report when I run the installation, any idea what's wrong?
I've got my firewall disabled, and I am the admin of the comp.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/30/2010, 19:57
Replies: 28
Views: 4,873
Posted By Tobin710
I tested the Skill SP Inf hack on 32bit, it...

I tested the Skill SP Inf hack on 32bit, it doesn't seem to work.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/11/2010, 06:36
Replies: 1,458
Views: 239,226
Posted By Tobin710
You know, theres tonnes of people asking for them...

You know, theres tonnes of people asking for them to just TELL us the password, but hardly any of you people realize all the effort and work that goes into making something like this. Be grateful...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/03/2010, 16:03
Replies: 418
Views: 48,066
Posted By Tobin710
Could you perhaps post a tutorial on how to use...

Could you perhaps post a tutorial on how to use the manual editing part of this? It would be greatly appreciated as this new aspect interests me.
Forum: S4 League 09/04/2010, 23:18
Replies: 28
Views: 3,112
Posted By Tobin710
Uhhh...whats a KSSN?

Uhhh...whats a KSSN?
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/29/2010, 23:32
Replies: 23
Views: 4,319
Posted By Tobin710
Obvious virus is obvious.

Obvious virus is obvious.
Forum: S4 League 07/29/2010, 20:52
Replies: 54
Views: 3,048
Posted By Tobin710
lol....metallic doesn't make you invul, it just...

lol....metallic doesn't make you invul, it just makes you an easy target. Its more for the purpose of self healing after an intense fight. Trust me, I've tried, you can kill someone almost as fast in...
Forum: S4 League 07/29/2010, 20:24
Replies: 30
Views: 7,471
Posted By Tobin710
That doesn't help at all, you tell us that we...

That doesn't help at all, you tell us that we need to do a bunch of stuff, but you don't actually tell us HOW to do it. Like for the jumping for example, you say that they are good ways to do it, but...
Forum: General Gaming Discussion 07/29/2010, 04:29
Replies: 27
Views: 11,623
Posted By Tobin710
I can't see anything that says "Web Shield"...

I can't see anything that says "Web Shield" anywhere in the Advanced Settings menu.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/28/2010, 20:31
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,721
Posted By Tobin710
Ok, Thanks Now on to my second question... ...

Ok, Thanks

Now on to my second question...

I use AVG, and the resident shield keeps picking it up and won't let me run it, even though I have added the IM into the exception list. I even added...
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2010, 06:09
Replies: 3,185
Views: 316,721
Posted By Tobin710
Would it work with just 2 characters unlocked and...

Would it work with just 2 characters unlocked and created? Cause I don't have 3 yet.
Forum: S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/27/2010, 03:22
Replies: 201
Views: 36,025
Posted By Tobin710
I just get an error when I try to open it.

I just get an error when I try to open it.
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.