Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TuT] How to make Exceptions on your AntiVirus

Old   #1

elite*gold: 74
[TuT] How to make Exceptions on your AntiVirus

Hey fellow e*pvpers,

I believe this is something most advanced users already know, but since some new members have been having problems regarding the download and execution of some programs/hacks/tools I decided to make a small tutorial on How to make an Exception on your Antivirus.

Before downloading ANY hack, if you have an annoying Antivirus (AV) as AVG or NORTON, you'll notice they have an active tool called Resident shield, and as such, everytime you try to download or run an Hack or Injector packed with Themida, per example, the AV will automatically delete/quarantine the file(s). This is what you should do to avoid that:

Important: Please note that like this NONE of the downloaded files from elitepvpers will be scanned before you open them. DO NOT download a file from someone you don't trust! No matter how tempting it is. Check it with a website like or

Note: Click the spoiler Tags under each Antivirus Name.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

This will allow you to download and run your choice hacks without having to turn off your av. If you have any other AV program you which to get a tutorial post a request here or by PM.

I hope it was helpful to some of you

Have fun,
~Forfirith

Thanks
10 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post
Hey fellow e*pvpers,

I believe this is something most advanced users already know, but since some new members have been having problems regarding the download and execution of some programs/hacks/tools I decided to make a small tutorial on How to make an Exception on your Antivirus.

Before downloading ANY hack, if you have an annoying Antivirus (AV) as AVG or NORTON, you'll notice they have an active tool called Resident shield, and as such, everytime you try to download or run an Hack or Injector packed with Themida, per example, the AV will automatically delete/quarantine the file(s). This is what you should do to avoid that:

Important: Please note that like this NONE of the downloaded files from elitepvpers will be scanned before you open them. DO NOT download a file from someone you don't trust! No matter how tempting it is. Check it with a website like or

Note: Click the spoiler Tags under each Antivirus Name.

This will allow you to download and run your choice hacks without having to turn off your av. If you have any other AV program you which to get a tutorial post a request here or by PM.

I hope it was helpful to some of you

Have fun,
~Forfirith
podes por o avg em portugues se fizesses isso ja me ajudavas bue =/

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by panelas View Post
podes por o avg em portugues se fizesses isso ja me ajudavas bue =/
Permitir todos os downloads de E*pvp:
Ferramentas > Definições avançadas > Protecção web > Protecção web > Excluír Anfitrião/IP/Dominio > http://www.elitepvpers.com
Excluir a pasta dos Hacks:
Ferramentas > Definições avançadas > Protecção residente > Excepções > Adicionar localização
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

Hey Forfirith, I suggest that U post this thread on the S4 section too and ask to get it sticky, since MANY STILL DUNNO HOW to add exception list

And i guess your chance to be mod would increase if U did this.. ^_^ ..

Old   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayRool View Post
Hey Forfirith, I suggest that U post this thread on the S4 section too and ask to get it sticky, since MANY STILL DUNNO HOW to add exception list

And i guess your chance to be mod would increase if U did this.. ^_^ ..
I did :\
They moved to the TuT section.... I think it died in there...
So I keep on redirecting ppl here...
Old   #6

LOL , that must be tiresome , redirecting peoples here , lol , don't worry , i'll help U ... ^_^
Old   #7

Hey Forfirith can you post a tut for Kaspersky 2009?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halo01239 View Post
Hey Forfirith can you post a tut for Kaspersky 2009?
AV or the internet thingy?
Old   #9

hey does the creating a ecception only work if i bought the avg? cuz i only have the free version
Old   #10

sry for double post but i forgot to add that can u pm me the answer plz thank u ^^
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith
Allow ALL downloads from elitepvpers:
Tools > Advanced Settings > Web Shield > Web Protection > Exclude Host/IP/domain > or http://www.elitepvpers.com
I can't see anything that says "Web Shield" anywhere in the Advanced Settings menu.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobin710 View Post
I can't see anything that says "Web Shield" anywhere in the Advanced Settings menu.
If you don't have it, then you're using a Free version, meaning, it doesn't have web shield. Web Shield is part of AVG Internet security.
Old   #13

Uhm i have A.V.G 9 free version download and i cant find webshield >.< and it wont let my item manager through the AntiVirus Frustrating, Please help me asap thank you
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by siferizumi View Post
Uhm i have A.V.G 9 free version download and i cant find webshield >.< and it wont let my item manager through the AntiVirus Frustrating, Please help me asap thank you
Free users don't need to allow from elitepvpers, simply cause you don't have a webshield.
Allow the folder where you have the IM, the C:/Windows/System32/ & C:/Windows/Temp/ from Resident Shield.
Old   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forfirith View Post

Free users don't need to allow from elitepvpers, simply cause you don't have a webshield.
Allow the folder where you have the IM, the C:/Windows/System32/ & C:/Windows/Temp/ from Resident Shield.
I've done exactly what you said but A.v.g 9 still blocks D: i added it so it can go through But there are 2 files "Excludes files " and the "Resident Shield Directory Excludes" and i added mine to the resident shield directory so i dont know what one to add it to plus it still disabling it