Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: FSXraptor
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/02/2014, 15:03
Replies: 14
Views: 1,243
Posted By FSXraptor
Same bug here. Core 2089M. When mount /...

Same bug here. Core 2089M.

When mount / unmount, the TP from affect.add() or affect.add_collect() or pc.mount_bonus() dissapears.

The same happens when using some skills, like Ninja blink...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/03/2013, 18:20
Replies: 2
Views: 1,097
Posted By FSXraptor
Well i got requests to share so here it is. ...

Well i got requests to share so here it is.

First if you don't have the table `loginlog2` inside your `log` database, or if it has a different structure than the one below, you'll need to run the...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/01/2013, 04:09
Replies: 2
Views: 1,097
Posted By FSXraptor
Still looking for it? I have it, I made it on my...

Still looking for it? I have it, I made it on my own, maybe I can share.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/20/2013, 20:45
Replies: 270
Views: 58,091
Posted By FSXraptor
Open game.py and find def...

Open game.py and find

def __energysystem(self, value):
import constinfo
constinfo.ENERGY_TYPE = int(value[:value.find("|")])
constinfo.ENERGY = int(value[value.find("|") +...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/20/2013, 17:55
Replies: 4
Views: 2,420
Posted By FSXraptor
Go to << File "uiTaskBar.py", line 99, in...

Go to << File "uiTaskBar.py", line 99, in RefreshStatus >>

Find constinfo

Replace with

constInfo

Win!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/02/2012, 18:33
Replies: 1
Views: 2,201
Posted By FSXraptor
up

up
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/01/2012, 12:48
Replies: 1
Views: 2,201
Posted By FSXraptor
[HELP]Threading and Timer Object in Python script

Hi all, I am trying to implement a timer in a while loop to put a time limit in Guild accept war declare. I need to execute the loop 1 time every second so it must be delayed by the timer object.

...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/15/2012, 18:14
Replies: 2
Views: 1,120
Posted By FSXraptor
First of all it is good as knowledge ;) Maybe...

First of all it is good as knowledge ;)
Maybe you want to check an account if it is shared with many ppl, or you want to check whether a user gained access to other people's account.
I don't know,...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 02/15/2012, 17:46
Replies: 2
Views: 1,120
Posted By FSXraptor
[HOW TO]Convert numeric IP to dotted-quad representation (log database)

Hi all,
since I found nothing revelant in sufu, I will tell you here how to display the IPs that can be found in log database e.g. loginlog2.ip in a dotted-quad representation as 123.123.123.123
...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/07/2011, 13:37
Replies: 1
Views: 1,739
Posted By FSXraptor
This is the output of # gdb game (gdb)...

This is the output of

# gdb game
(gdb) run
(gdb) backtrace
#0 0x285ff2f7 in __error () from /lib/libthr.so.3
#1 0x285fece9 in __error () from /lib/libthr.so.3
#2 0x2883210c in ?? ()
#3 ...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/05/2011, 13:54
Replies: 1
Views: 1,739
Posted By FSXraptor
[HELP]0 0x08069e83 in ?? () Segmentation fault

I run a root server with 2089 gamefile unstripped version. Game cores crashes often declaring segmentation fault, but no entry in syserr - syslog.
When I try to debug the .core, with gdb, this is...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/18/2011, 17:54
Replies: 9
Views: 855
Posted By FSXraptor
I have the same problem...

I have the same problem...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/12/2011, 18:32
Replies: 51
Views: 15,198
Posted By FSXraptor
iMer thx VERY much !!

iMer thx VERY much !!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/12/2011, 18:17
Replies: 3
Views: 1,774
Posted By FSXraptor
Changed to 2010 files and by default the time is...

Changed to 2010 files and by default the time is x3, solved. pls lock.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/11/2011, 12:09
Replies: 694
Views: 73,829
Posted By FSXraptor
@ppl having problem with apache22 Go to...

@ppl having problem with apache22
Go to networking and in domain name type a dns address. Apache won't start on system boot (sometimes) because freebsd needs public domain names and not local....
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/19/2011, 21:21
Replies: 3
Views: 1,774
Posted By FSXraptor
Thanks for the tip, but the problem is that "9"...

Thanks for the tip, but the problem is that "9" seconds converted in HEX is "39" wich can be found for over a thousand times in game file :P

I was hoping that someone would know of something more...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/19/2011, 15:49
Replies: 3
Views: 1,774
Posted By FSXraptor
[QUESTION]Change time of drop item name

Hello everyone,

I am posting this because I found nothing in SuFu.

The items someone gets from drop, have their name on them for a while. I was trying to find out how to change the time the...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 12/10/2010, 21:17
Replies: 0
Views: 714
Posted By FSXraptor
Players have GM privileges

#solved
#deleted
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 12/08/2010, 12:58
Replies: 20
Views: 3,564
Posted By FSXraptor
The link is dead, it redirects me to...

The link is dead, it redirects me to multiupload.com...
Can you plz upload a new link?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 18:17
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
I set the rights in 777 in the entire "rain"...

I set the rights in 777 in the entire "rain" folder.
That seemed to work. The server is on again and I'm going to wait another hour to see if the 11002 port is going to close.

The server is now...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 17:34
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
Perhaps you forgot "&&" in db command? ...

Perhaps you forgot "&&" in db command?

70172

With "&&" the command is ok but when I type
./start or sh start... well, you see...:confused:
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 17:02
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
I reboot but don't "start". I put the...

I reboot but don't "start".
I put the db_auth.sh in the file folder /usr/rain
I start the server.
I get the following message:

70164

No one can connect to server.

Edit: But, hey, you know...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 16:21
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
Here we go: 70160

Here we go:

70160
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 14:35
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
Ok I realize that now, sry:D I'll be back in...

Ok I realize that now, sry:D

I'll be back in 2 hours :P
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/28/2010, 13:10
Replies: 13
Views: 4,444
Posted By FSXraptor
Question Login server (port 11002) problem

Hi,
I have a dns server running in Windows 7 Ultimate x86.
There is 1 server and 1 channel.
I use Copmuterkrank's serverfiles V2.
My FreeBSD version is 7.0.
I have set 1.5 GB of RAM for the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.