Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION]Change time of drop item name

Discussion on [QUESTION]Change time of drop item name within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION]Change time of drop item name

Hello everyone,

I am posting this because I found nothing in SuFu.

The items someone gets from drop, have their name on them for a while. I was trying to find out how to change the time the name stays on them. I believe that it is somewhere inside the game file but I'm not sure where.

The name of he player that has the drop is "Mr.Freeman" and it stays there for 8-9 seconds. I want to make this stay for 1 minute, is this possible?

Does anyone know how to chagnge this time? Any comment would be appreciated.
Thx
Old 06/19/2011, 19:02   #2

try to cronometrate the seconds and search in gamefile
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2011, 21:21   #3

Thanks for the tip, but the problem is that "9" seconds converted in HEX is "39" wich can be found for over a thousand times in game file :P

I was hoping that someone would know of something more specific to find in game file.
Old 07/12/2011, 18:17   #4

Changed to 2010 files and by default the time is x3, solved. pls lock.