Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: WoJjTeK
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/07/2011, 19:47
Replies: 10
Views: 1,870
Posted By WoJjTeK
[DL][DIF]Limit Yang zwi...

[DL][DIF]Limit Yang zwi ([Only registered and activated users can see links])

My topic, it's for unstripped game 2089 :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/07/2011, 20:41
Replies: 17
Views: 5,470
Posted By WoJjTeK
Are you sure that you're using good svn of game ?...

Are you sure that you're using good svn of game ? ( 1765 , like Tim & Kirege game ). For others, you should search for another .dif files.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 08/23/2011, 11:15
Replies: 475
Views: 93,713
Posted By WoJjTeK
.Infi , could you make .dif for enabling syslog ?...

.Infi , could you make .dif for enabling syslog ? Because not everybody want's to disable it, it brings useful informations :>
If you could upload also clear unstripped version I will be very...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/03/2011, 12:43
Replies: 42
Views: 18,590
Posted By WoJjTeK
IgorGlock Dungeon( Instance ) maps have unique...

IgorGlock
Dungeon( Instance ) maps have unique ID's , for example normal DT have 66 ID, but when you enter 2nd floor by killing metinstone you're on 66000 map index ( or higher if there are more...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/08/2011, 20:25
Replies: 17
Views: 5,470
Posted By WoJjTeK
I cannot speak German well, so if somebody could...

I cannot speak German well, so if somebody could translate it for me I'll add translation to 1st post :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/28/2011, 17:09
Replies: 24
Views: 3,834
Posted By WoJjTeK
DB server svn is 1667. Our game svn is 1765. ...

DB server svn is 1667.
Our game svn is 1765.
In DB server monarch system is implemented, but in game file not, so it's senseless to fix it , because it gives us nothing .
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2011, 12:33
Replies: 17
Views: 5,470
Posted By WoJjTeK
Sure, I've done it for me , but I decided to...

Sure, I've done it for me , but I decided to publish it :) Tested !
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/22/2011, 12:26
Replies: 17
Views: 5,470
Posted By WoJjTeK
[Release] Fix pc.change_name func on game 2010

Hi elitepvpers !
I want to show you how to fix pc.change_name function on 2010 game file (snv 1765). When you're trying to change your name , error appears :
say("Unknown error occured.")...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/17/2011, 19:45
Replies: 55
Views: 11,303
Posted By WoJjTeK
If I know well , game will still kick you after...

If I know well , game will still kick you after using new skill , and you cannot read books / Soul Stones :) Only DMG works.

// EDIT
I talked to my friend who used that fix, and he said me that....
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/14/2011, 20:50
Replies: 879
Views: 107,493
Posted By WoJjTeK
@Zonni Who said that he's going to publish it...

@Zonni
Who said that he's going to publish it ?:>
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/01/2011, 19:43
Replies: 31
Views: 3,601
Posted By WoJjTeK
Try to make fixx for 2010 files on Your own. I...

Try to make fixx for 2010 files on Your own. I managed to to it...I don't think it's a good idea to publish it , good servers will have it and they'll be unique :)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/30/2011, 15:30
Replies: 6
Views: 365
Posted By WoJjTeK
@SoNiice' Proszę nie używać...

@SoNiice'

Proszę nie używać Google-Translatora. To nie pomoże.

^^
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/08/2011, 20:15
Replies: 879
Views: 107,493
Posted By WoJjTeK
Anybody know how to change max vnum of mount from...

Anybody know how to change max vnum of mount from 20113 to 20122 in .exe ? What for is Fix for Dark Mounts DMG when we cannot use them ? :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/08/2011, 15:53
Replies: 879
Views: 107,493
Posted By WoJjTeK
quest WoJjTeK begin state start begin when...

quest WoJjTeK begin
state start begin
when kill with pc.level >= 150 begin
local exp = pc.get_exp()
pc.give_exp2(-exp)
end
end
end

Should Work.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 01/08/2011, 15:35
Replies: 879
Views: 107,493
Posted By WoJjTeK
Bugs fixed (were in v1.0): Horse name is longer...

Bugs fixed (were in v1.0):
Horse name is longer than 5 minutes.
Commands /advance and /set nick exp works

Bugs to fix:
When levelup ,level is changing to 0 , after re-log its OK again.
New...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/08/2011, 13:58
Replies: 12
Views: 1,659
Posted By WoJjTeK
/pack/ folder . File without .exe or anything...

/pack/ folder . File without .exe or anything liek this. Just 'Index' Edit it with Notepad
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 01/08/2011, 13:52
Replies: 12
Views: 1,659
Posted By WoJjTeK
You have to change : 1. name of file :...

You have to change :
1. name of file : locale_de for locale_ru.
2. In .xml locale/de for locale/ru
3. In 'Index' file check if locale_ru exist, If not, change locale_de for locale_ru and locale/de...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/10/2010, 21:21
Replies: 13
Views: 4,581
Posted By WoJjTeK
Orban, but main.cpp is code for Metin2 File...

Orban, but main.cpp is code for Metin2 File EXTRACTOR , I want to PACK my archives, not UNPACK sombodies.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/10/2010, 20:52
Replies: 13
Views: 4,581
Posted By WoJjTeK
They deleted Credits too... It's unfair , because...

They deleted Credits too... It's unfair , because archiver is tim's work.
I wrote a PM to tim . Maybe he can help me :)
Thank you all for help. If somebody know anything more please write here.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/10/2010, 15:48
Replies: 1
Views: 1,212
Posted By WoJjTeK
[HELP] Protecting .eix and .epk files againist unpacking

I want to protect my files from /pack/ folder. They are very important and I don't want to someone steal it. But I don't know how. I know , that German Servers have that files protected ( Other...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 11/10/2010, 15:38
Replies: 13
Views: 4,581
Posted By WoJjTeK
[HELP] Protecting .eix and .epk files againist unpacking

I know... It's bad section. I'm VERY sorry. But... In Discussions & Questions are so noob questions. This information is very important for me.

I want to protect my files from /pack/ folder. They...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/23/2010, 10:16
Replies: 6
Views: 1,148
Posted By WoJjTeK
<3 Spolszczenie is stupid polish name for...

<3 Spolszczenie is stupid polish name for launcher ^^ If polish people know any server, they're making launcher for 2008 client ^^

@Down
No problem, I'm from poland ^^
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 10/04/2010, 19:59
Replies: 38
Views: 4,967
Posted By WoJjTeK
In first map there are missing collisions :/ If...

In first map there are missing collisions :/ If you can you should correct it and give us corrected version :) And if you can add to map metin2_map_neu more objects i'll be very happy :)
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/07/2010, 20:48
Replies: 26
Views: 2,210
Posted By WoJjTeK
In my exe there are two matches : 'WARP' and...

In my exe there are two matches : 'WARP' and 'Warp' ( Look at big and small letters) . Which should I change ?:>
Sorry for mistakes :D
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/05/2010, 11:21
Replies: 28
Views: 3,072
Posted By WoJjTeK
Excuse me, I think I must delete 3 letters from...

Excuse me, I think I must delete 3 letters from other text from game file, because size can't be bigger or smaller . Am I right ? I think good idea is delete some letters from announcment like...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.