Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 15:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 44
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Jacqueline
Forum: Mabinogi 04/25/2010, 02:06
Replies: 158
Views: 27,472
Posted By Jacqueline
They still give stats to my ego, and still at the...

They still give stats to my ego, and still at the value of 10,000 to me. Are you sure you weren't looking at the sales of the value?
Forum: Mabinogi 04/25/2010, 02:00
Replies: 329
Views: 30,564
Posted By Jacqueline
How about entering your house without service? ...

How about entering your house without service?
Normally you can still enter other houses without service, so maybe changing the code to make client recognize you're entering a regular house (not...
Forum: Mabinogi 04/21/2010, 18:19
Replies: 8
Views: 1,713
Posted By Jacqueline
AHK -> Auto Itv3?

As far as I know of, AHK is now detected which stinks because I just learned how to use it a few months ago. (I don't like changing new environments)

But if someone could help me convert one of my...
Forum: Mabinogi 04/19/2010, 19:52
Replies: 158
Views: 27,472
Posted By Jacqueline
It wasn't that hard getting there. I found out...

It wasn't that hard getting there.
I found out about the nekojima rumor a few minutes ago and now I already got there o_O I only saw 1 player on the island, lol.
Forum: Mabinogi 03/19/2010, 03:44
Replies: 38
Views: 9,085
Posted By Jacqueline
Took me 69 Production gachas to get Elegant...

Took me 69 Production gachas to get Elegant Gothic Short, lawls
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 03/19/2010, 03:21
Replies: 9
Views: 3,363
Posted By Jacqueline
Smile [Release] Auto-Trans Every 36min

Ever hated missing your transformations so many times, even if someone reminded you on 5:40 but you forget at 6:00am?

This simple script is made from scratch, but may be useful to people who...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/19/2010, 00:22
Replies: 28
Views: 4,689
Posted By Jacqueline
Alby Arena also works well if you just want to...

Alby Arena also works well if you just want to molest your pets for 4-5 minutes, recovers both you and your pet's stats. (If you can't get mods/DLLs to work)

You won't get herbalism exp though,...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/19/2010, 00:20
Replies: 14
Views: 2,561
Posted By Jacqueline
I think Jinsu already enables this. The last time...

I think Jinsu already enables this. The last time I hit a mimic, I was about to shoot it without waking it up.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/13/2010, 02:06
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
Lol, the preview of the youtube video already...

Lol, the preview of the youtube video already gave it away.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/13/2010, 01:44
Replies: 256
Views: 60,019
Posted By Jacqueline
This still works, but you will no longer find the...

This still works, but you will no longer find the "JNB Short" if you just copy-pasted your old code, which was "100432CF". Find the new one for the G9 skill.dll and you can get it to work.

Hint:...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/07/2010, 02:27
Replies: 6
Views: 1,990
Posted By Jacqueline
Fastcook: No longer works?

I'm a vista user, and I depend on MabiRaccoon bypass to hook onto Fastcook and use multi clienting (in this case, double client, since I can't seem to find a solution to open more than 2 clients).
...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 05:29
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
As much as I hoped for that to work, it didn't...

As much as I hoped for that to work, it didn't T_T Looks like I'll have to manually stop the script all the time. Gosh, Autoit3 hates me.

I greatly appreciate the help though, thanks.
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 05:09
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
Hm, I just tried using X as my hotkey, still...

Hm, I just tried using X as my hotkey, still doesn't stop the script. I think that's mainly the problem for me right now, since if I were to reduce sleeping time to 1000 or less, it'd be almost...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 04:43
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
I don't know, but for some reason the scripts...

I don't know, but for some reason the scripts don't work properly when I use a transparented background image, whereas if I use a normal one (with background), it works better :s I changed the...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 04:28
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
Thanks, I never noticed that, I only noticed to...

Thanks, I never noticed that, I only noticed to put a function called Stop.

Now I got it to run, but the script doesn't help me in anyway :( I don't know whether I need to make new coordinates to...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 04:11
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
Actually, I'll give Autoit3 one more try. But my...

Actually, I'll give Autoit3 one more try. But my current issue is that I get an error when trying to start the script above:

AutoIt Error
"Line 16 (file blah blah blah blah\auto_weave.au3):
...
Forum: Mabinogi 02/05/2010, 03:46
Replies: 12
Views: 3,366
Posted By Jacqueline
Autoit3 -> AHK?

I've noticed more people use Autoit3 for scripting, but I personally prefer AHK. But does Autoit3 scripting work the same way as AHK?

I've seen some useful scripts here, especially for weaving...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/16/2010, 21:14
Replies: 276
Views: 52,330
Posted By Jacqueline
It's the bitmap font option from Tiara/MAMP. ...

It's the bitmap font option from Tiara/MAMP.
Currently Hackshield is detecting the previous working IJL15.ini (or more like the special options in them).
Forum: Mabinogi 01/16/2010, 20:58
Replies: 24
Views: 2,352
Posted By Jacqueline
Like everyone said, summon capsules no longer...

Like everyone said, summon capsules no longer work.
All you get to keep is the image of summon capsules, but they no longer function like capsules.

Real summon capsules going up in price finally?
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/05/2010, 23:25
Replies: 342
Views: 76,018
Posted By Jacqueline
I tried, it doesn't work as it closes Mabinogi...

I tried, it doesn't work as it closes Mabinogi client immediately after injecting two dlls to one client at the same time, or so that's what I think makes it not work.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 02:27
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
You can't get booted by someone else by the way. ...

You can't get booted by someone else by the way.

I've tried to DC my guildee's account when he was stuck somewhere, he gets no message or whatsoever, and still stays on.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:59
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
I'm not trying to side with anyone, but I do feel...

I'm not trying to side with anyone, but I do feel Tommie has a point.

Unless someone can find the exact line of coding that is the keylog in Standard.dll, it shouldn't be considered as a keylogged...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:28
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
If only there was a moderator for this section?

If only there was a moderator for this section?
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:23
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
Yeah, I'm starting to get less paranoid. ...

Yeah, I'm starting to get less paranoid.
Besides what I'm currently doing to avoid the so-called-keylogger to get my info is to use character map, click my login info using the monitor keyboard and...
Forum: Mabinogi 01/03/2010, 00:15
Replies: 938
Views: 102,183
Posted By Jacqueline
^ I have the same question in my head. Also...

^ I have the same question in my head.
Also since this is a standard.dll, and not Pleione.dll, I'm not sure if it has the ability to steal your info during the Mabi client startup.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 44

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:53.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.