Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 09:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]100% Range

Discussion on [Request]100% Range within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Project] 100% Ranged attack list.

Disregard that, idea = massive fail overlook on my part Heh.

Trying harder next time. ._.; Please dont bump.
Old 11/24/2009, 02:55   #2

Could work; It would be hard to do and just.. Hmm..
Also, I *would think* that ID's are randomly generated every server restart. Field Bosses are probably randomly generated upon spawn. Another thing: If the servers are separately hosted and the ID's are randomly generated every start, all servers would have different ID's.

Aaaaaaalso.. It would be a waste of server space to store them, and this isn't probably because I've seen these sort of double spawn things (Ex. Ceo Island, sometimes there are two of each sprite) How would this be possible if the server stored all ID's and only generated monsters according to that?
Old 11/24/2009, 03:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsprk View Post
Also, I *would think* that ID's are randomly generated every server restart. Field Bosses are probably randomly generated upon spawn.

Another thing: If the servers are separately hosted and the ID's are randomly generated every start, all servers would have different ID's.
I'll have to test the server restart thing. As for the field bosses, as far as I know they aren't. I tried the bigass Gnu's and the giant desert worms more than once in one server restart. I'll have to go check again more recently.
Old 11/24/2009, 03:15   #4

And are channels the same?
Old 11/24/2009, 03:25   #5

I guess the channels would be the same, at least channel 2 and 3 are. Just tested it outside dunb.
Old 11/24/2009, 03:28   #6

Ah, nice. If the list was only for field bosses and such.. You would already need to have rPE open to even use the list, why wouldn't you take 5 seconds and do a search? Its not really a big hassle. Also, does the shooting packet include character ID's? If so, it really wouldn't be worth it at all. Have you tried taking one packet, going on a different character, and shooting the same monster?
Old 11/24/2009, 03:34   #7

No I havn't. I'll Try it when I have more then one character. Lol.

Whats this "search" function of which you speak. The only way I've been able to lock onto a mob hitting it once, letting it hit me while I go out and activate the packet.

If you've found some other way to do this, feel free to share, or not . xD
Old 11/24/2009, 03:36   #8

By search I meant..
Walk up to mob but be out of range, aim, start recording, shoot, stop recording, find packet.

(Yeah, just shoot and be out of range. It wont aggro and you have a chance to find the packet)
Old 11/24/2009, 03:41   #9

Huh, Well, you're right. Scrap this idea. xD

I'll go on to doing something more productive now. o_o;
Old 11/25/2009, 06:10   #10

(Request) 99% Aim

Ive tried messing around with this using the rPE, to get the aiming gauge for range attacks to be 99% everytime , perhaps its possible but im doing something wrong ~ any help/ ideas ? ;o
Old 11/25/2009, 06:14   #11

Look at the Bypass-Thread. ._.
Old 11/25/2009, 06:35   #12

I think he means so that it aims at anything automatically starting at 99%, not so that you can spam one thing auto-hit.
Old 11/25/2009, 06:36   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefast67 View Post
I think he means so that it aims at anything automatically starting at 99%, not so that you can spam one thing auto-hit.
Yahh thats it , sorry should of been clearer x.x
Old 11/25/2009, 15:31   #14

... Look at the other threads, it is only possible per one target, but it doesnt work with multiple targets....
Old 11/25/2009, 16:56   #15

New member, thread that's unclear, solution already provided or explained... seem familiar?
Closed Thread

Tags
hack, mabinogi, mod, range edit, range hack, range hax, shot of god, sog