Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AHK -> Auto Itv3?

Discussion on AHK -> Auto Itv3? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AHK -> Auto Itv3?

As far as I know of, AHK is now detected which stinks because I just learned how to use it a few months ago. (I don't like changing new environments)

But if someone could help me convert one of my AHK scripts, that would be amazing. The problem about auto itv3 though is that it cannot pause for me, which is why I never liked it in the first place.

The script I have is an ego-feeding script, so I can't release it publicly. But if you could help me with the converting, I could share it with you privately. If you're interested please message me, thanks.
Old 04/21/2010, 19:25   #2

If you send me the AHK code and I think it will work. Then I can send you the ego bot I am using myself right now. (There might be some ini settings you need to change but nothing to the code...) Pausing can't really be done in AutoItv3 because hotkeys don't get registered inside the mabinogi window....
Old 04/21/2010, 21:16   #3

elite*gold: 240
AutoIt scripts WILL pause... click the little AutoIT image next to your clock.....
Old 04/21/2010, 21:46   #4

thankes
Old 04/21/2010, 23:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
AutoIt scripts WILL pause... click the little AutoIT image next to your clock.....
the reason why i mentioned hotkeys to pause is because most macros use mouse and you cant really move it to click some thing.
Old 04/22/2010, 06:29   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by diometer View Post
the reason why i mentioned hotkeys to pause is because most macros use mouse and you cant really move it to click some thing.
I do it all the time... it can get annoying sometimes but mostly it will do it's job...
Old 04/22/2010, 19:47   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbstewa View Post
I do it all the time... it can get annoying sometimes but mostly it will do it's job...
"it" being clicking on icon to pause?

or "it" being using hotkeys inside mabi?

like i said, i can't exactly move my cursor if say, im in the middle of a metallurgy bot since i'll be clicking stuff and hotkeys just plainly dont work in mabi -_-
Old 04/23/2010, 00:42   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by diometer View Post
"it" being clicking on icon to pause?

or "it" being using hotkeys inside mabi?

like i said, i can't exactly move my cursor if say, im in the middle of a metallurgy bot since i'll be clicking stuff and hotkeys just plainly dont work in mabi -_-
clicking on icon to pause... against the mouse move in the script....
Old 04/23/2010, 02:58   #9

I posted code on here to get working hot keys.

I just found the post and its in one of the OP's threads with a very similar title :P