Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:01

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: -impulse-
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/22/2020, 02:06
Replies: 1
Views: 491
Posted By -impulse-
What I suspect is happening is a race condition....

What I suspect is happening is a race condition. There are no synchronization methods used when polling the available connections. Although I believe SafeCollections.SafeList does use synchronization...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/20/2020, 19:00
Replies: 2
Views: 495
Posted By -impulse-
The issue is not building the source to run on...

The issue is not building the source to run on macOS. Most sources around here don't use any pinvokes so compiling and running the source on macOS is fairly straight forward thanks to mono and more...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/15/2020, 07:34
Replies: 7
Views: 679
Posted By -impulse-
Isn't there a map flag for something like this as...

Isn't there a map flag for something like this as well? Either that or it is entirely based on MapDestination.dat with dmap id and not the base map id (I am specifying this because someone might...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/15/2020, 07:30
Replies: 7
Views: 1,472
Posted By -impulse-
ini/GUI.ini from what I recall.

ini/GUI.ini from what I recall.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 05/23/2019, 00:57
Replies: 9
Views: 1,266
Posted By -impulse-
Buy a programmable mouse or keyboard. I've been...

Buy a programmable mouse or keyboard. I've been using the mouse A4Tech X7 and it's very easy to program it with your own macros.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 04/13/2019, 00:51
Replies: 13
Views: 3,128
Posted By -impulse-
At one point (at least 4 years ago) the mobile...

At one point (at least 4 years ago) the mobile client was able to connect to the game servers for the desktop game, I know because I had employed someone to prepare libraries for OS X and he provided...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/09/2018, 13:55
Replies: 9
Views: 1,470
Posted By -impulse-
I didn't say Windows Forms doesn't come with...

I didn't say Windows Forms doesn't come with Mono. I just said that I am not sure what would happen if you try to run a Windows Forms application in an environment that is console-only (ie without...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/09/2018, 10:02
Replies: 9
Views: 1,470
Posted By -impulse-
That is true for a true server. However from my...

That is true for a true server. However from my experience most Egyptian and generally people that don't know much about programming want a server with GUI.
I'm not sure what the behavior would be...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/07/2018, 00:29
Replies: 9
Views: 1,470
Posted By -impulse-
Mono would allow a faster deploy time. Obviously...

Mono would allow a faster deploy time. Obviously dotnet core is the better option but it has missing features, like Windows Forms because it's obviously meant to run on any platform, and considering...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/15/2018, 17:46
Replies: 30
Views: 2,639
Posted By -impulse-
I can only assume that the reason he wants to use...

I can only assume that the reason he wants to use 2nd reborn effect is precisely because you can't have it any other way. It would be the least hacky code I can think of. The only issue would then be...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/14/2018, 18:58
Replies: 30
Views: 2,639
Posted By -impulse-
Wouldn't it still be easier to set the reborn...

Wouldn't it still be easier to set the reborn count manually in the entity spawn? I have not touched that source so I got no clue.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/13/2018, 15:26
Replies: 30
Views: 2,639
Posted By -impulse-
Just because you don't allow 2nd reborn in your...

Just because you don't allow 2nd reborn in your server doesn't mean the client doesn't know how to handle it. If you correctly set reborn count in entity spawn then anyone who sees that character...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 01/10/2018, 22:28
Replies: 13
Views: 3,380
Posted By -impulse-
Sorry for being off-topic, but you my friend are...

Sorry for being off-topic, but you my friend are a good reason to come back every once in a while.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/04/2017, 11:31
Replies: 17
Views: 1,717
Posted By -impulse-
You can use IPC (inter-process communication) to...

You can use IPC (inter-process communication) to validate the game. An example would be using named pipes, the launcher sets up a pipe, the counterpart (injected into the game) would read from the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/11/2017, 11:20
Replies: 8
Views: 1,641
Posted By -impulse-
Right click on the push instruction then select...

Right click on the push instruction then select "Follow in Dump" > "Immediate constant".

That will take you to the memory where the string is stored. The dump area should be in the lower left side...
Forum: CO2 Programming 09/10/2017, 22:06
Replies: 17
Views: 2,780
Posted By -impulse-
The exploit is probably about using auto hunt...

The exploit is probably about using auto hunt client-side without the server knowing that. If the autohunt is enabled the way TQ designed it then you don't get experience during that time, you only...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/10/2017, 20:49
Replies: 8
Views: 1,641
Posted By -impulse-
Either you attach a DLL and hook _snprintf as...

Either you attach a DLL and hook _snprintf as teroareboss1 said. If you go this path you can check the format against what you expect it to be and make the required modifications. You would need to...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 11/01/2015, 21:48
Replies: 9
Views: 3,594
Posted By -impulse-
You might want to mark Direction and Running as...

You might want to mark Direction and Running as Required fields in their proto attributes. In case they are 0 the serializer will not write them and the client will not use the packet, because the...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 10/12/2015, 13:56
Replies: 15
Views: 1,418
Posted By -impulse-
Bind your sockets on IPAddress.Any (0.0.0.0),...

Bind your sockets on IPAddress.Any (0.0.0.0), portforward the ports used when binding the sockets for the emulator and make sure firewall does not block those ports. Once you have done so you can use...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/20/2015, 00:24
Replies: 8
Views: 731
Posted By -impulse-
I don't. You should test the packet with some...

I don't. You should test the packet with some other data. For spouse name or guild ally or something. Check if it works.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/19/2015, 19:47
Replies: 8
Views: 731
Posted By -impulse-
You would have much more work to do if you were...

You would have much more work to do if you were to do that than a simple copy paste.

He has yet to respond to my last update.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/19/2015, 15:42
Replies: 8
Views: 731
Posted By -impulse-
I updated the code to work with multiple strings,...

I updated the code to work with multiple strings, checked it for syntax errors only though.

Edit:
Try this code

public unsafe byte[] String(long CharId, byte Type, params string[] data)
{
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/19/2015, 11:55
Replies: 8
Views: 731
Posted By -impulse-
public unsafe byte[] String(long CharId, byte...

public unsafe byte[] String(long CharId, byte Type, params string[] data)
{
ushort PacketType = 1015;
int length = 0;
foreach (var str in data)
length += str.Length + 1;
...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/01/2015, 13:47
Replies: 7
Views: 1,365
Posted By -impulse-
You don't really need anyone else to test that. ...

You don't really need anyone else to test that.

Your website looks neat but there's too much useless data on your home page. Your should move the MMORPG list from the home page in the navigation...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/18/2015, 22:19
Replies: 12
Views: 3,157
Posted By -impulse-
As Spirited pointed out we are dealing with a...

As Spirited pointed out we are dealing with a moron that doesn't understand that you cannot encrypt the server.dat once its decrypted.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.