Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

how to debug and build my source for MAC

Discussion on how to debug and build my source for MAC within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to debug and build my source for MAC

hi i was wondering how can i build my source for mac ?

Old 05/20/2020, 19:00   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyStark View Post
hi i was wondering how can i build my source for mac ?
The issue is not building the source to run on macOS. Most sources around here don't use any pinvokes so compiling and running the source on macOS is fairly straight forward thanks to mono and more recently dotnet core.

I imagine what you really meant to ask was how to connect with the mac client to your server. This is a more advanced topic mainly because this requires some reverse engineering knowledge. The main idea would be the same on both Windows and macOS: hook some functions. For Windows you can use Microsoft's detour library among others and for macOS you can use something like or https://code.google.com/archive/p/mach-hook/ or .

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/21/2020, 11:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by -impulse- View Post
The issue is not building the source to run on macOS. Most sources around here don't use any pinvokes so compiling and running the source on macOS is fairly straight forward thanks to mono and more recently dotnet core.

I imagine what you really meant to ask was how to connect with the mac client to your server. This is a more advanced topic mainly because this requires some reverse engineering knowledge. The main idea would be the same on both Windows and macOS: hook some functions. For Windows you can use Microsoft's detour library among others and for macOS you can use something like or https://code.google.com/archive/p/mach-hook/ or .
thank you that was helpful

« Arrows! | Conquer 1.0 classic server »