Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 05:42

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 153
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Kaotic_Lord
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/14/2014, 02:49
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,294
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Throwing my name back in the hat. What, I'm...

Throwing my name back in the hat. What, I'm bored with World of Tanks.
Forum: World of Tanks 12/24/2013, 02:04
Replies: 48
Views: 9,738
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Ok, so basically you're saying that if we don't...

Ok, so basically you're saying that if we don't comment (acceptable) or thank you enough, you'll delete the download. I get what you're saying, but including the number of thanks you get in that...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 12/12/2013, 12:47
Replies: 7
Views: 522
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Well damn. So shStudio can't convert anything to...

Well damn. So shStudio can't convert anything to .3DC/.3DO?...Glad that 3DOC can, then.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/12/2013, 12:46
Replies: 85
Views: 58,834
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
You do indeed have to be a GM in the server...

You do indeed have to be a GM in the server database to use any of these commands.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 12/10/2013, 03:58
Replies: 80
Views: 77,564
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
That was answered earlier. You need the...

That was answered earlier. You need the Microsoft .net framework v3.5.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 12/10/2013, 01:32
Replies: 7
Views: 522
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Actually, I just read through the shStudio...

Actually, I just read through the shStudio thread, and it appears you can use shStudio to at least import your new models into your game. I'm not sure if it can handle non-Shaiya formats like .3ds.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 12/08/2013, 07:48
Replies: 7
Views: 522
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Very damn carefully. Seriously though, 3D...

Very damn carefully.

Seriously though, 3D Object Converter can read and write the Shaiya formats. Downside: it costs $80ish to register the program so you can actually use it...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 12/08/2013, 07:29
Replies: 230
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help
Views: 175,294
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Several familiar faces in this thread for little...

Several familiar faces in this thread for little old me, not the least of which being the guy who made the thread. Hey John! Anyways.

Name: Carnaxus
Experience: I have been GM and GS on several...
Forum: Shaiya 03/04/2012, 22:25
Replies: 9
Views: 3,839
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Regarding the guy complaining, I can do this in...

Regarding the guy complaining, I can do this in my sleep. Then again, I've been modding/extracting/etc.'ing Shaiya for like two years now. Good work figuring it out mfrowen! You're on the path to...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 08/23/2011, 08:47
Replies: 23
Views: 4,699
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Far as I know, it's EP5. Dunno if Ariez (or...

Far as I know, it's EP5. Dunno if Ariez (or anyone else for that matter) ever figured out proper full EP5 skills, but I know this server has the armors and maps and etc.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 05:42
Replies: 75
Views: 65,551
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Import.

Import.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 08/23/2011, 05:34
Replies: 23
Views: 15,663
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Holy crap. That must have taken some real doing.

Holy crap. That must have taken some real doing.
Forum: Shaiya 08/23/2011, 05:29
Replies: 25
Views: 2,304
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
I could soooo go off on a seniority rant here... ...

I could soooo go off on a seniority rant here...

But I'm not that kind of person. XD

All jokes aside, sorry about that. I just didn't feel like making a new thread for this.
Forum: Shaiya 08/23/2011, 03:21
Replies: 25
Views: 2,304
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
"I should bump this more often." ...

"I should bump this more often."

Yeah...fail. Necrobump...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/23/2011, 03:19
Replies: 19
Views: 24,199
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
^What he said.^ Shameless necrobump of my...

^What he said.^

Shameless necrobump of my own thread...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/23/2011, 03:10
Replies: 22
Views: 8,134
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
From what I understand, bumping your own thread...

From what I understand, bumping your own thread when it's this useful is allowed.
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/22/2011, 03:01
Replies: 388
Views: 181,710
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Yep, me too. Sadfaec...

Yep, me too. Sadfaec...
Forum: Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/21/2011, 07:01
Replies: 388
Views: 181,710
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
#pull Heya Lilpro, been a while. This does...

#pull

Heya Lilpro, been a while. This does still work...right?
Forum: World of Tanks 08/08/2011, 00:49
Replies: 6
Views: 5,952
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Better English than many of the Russians I ran...

Better English than many of the Russians I ran into on the test server. Most of THOSE ones only learned enough English to be able to cuss us out when we ripped 'em apart...whenever that did happen,...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 06/02/2011, 00:34
Replies: 175
Views: 21,430
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
I played sPando back when it was still "Shaiya...

I played sPando back when it was still "Shaiya Pandora." In fact, I was a GS (my first ever GS posting :D). Why'd you guys abbreviate the name?...Anyways, I was thinking. I know why I was banned...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/29/2011, 10:49
Replies: 19
Views: 24,199
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
#Bump cos I forgot to do it umm...god too long...

#Bump cos I forgot to do it umm...god too long now...
Forum: Shaiya 01/03/2011, 10:02
Replies: 9
Views: 972
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
I once ran seven clients on one computer...Why? ...

I once ran seven clients on one computer...Why? To create a guild.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Advertising 01/03/2011, 10:00
Replies: 138
Views: 36,865
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
This. Use the OS client...LIKE THEY TOLD YOU...

This.

Use the OS client...LIKE THEY TOLD YOU TO :rtfm:...and you won't have that issue.
Forum: Shaiya 01/02/2011, 07:13
Replies: 21
Views: 2,941
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Yay! Nice. :handsdown:

Yay!



Nice.



:handsdown:
Forum: Shaiya 01/02/2011, 07:12
Replies: 25
Views: 2,304
Posted By Kaotic_Lord
Nope, haven't found anything yet. I should...

Nope, haven't found anything yet. I should probably bump this more often though lol...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 153

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:43.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.