So here's the thing, if I multi client on 1 pc it all runs fine, but once I go over 8 clients or so the thing ( obviously! ) starts running very slow.
Ofcourse I've tried decreasing resolution / graphics quality but this isn't enough if you wanna run like 10+ clients on 1 machine.
So I was thinking of deleting the models and effects and modding all textures to a 1x1 px image or something.
I don't know if this is possible, but if it is, is there anyone who knows how?
that wouldn't fix your problem ... or you have a really good Processor ( like Quad core+ ) or lower in-game graphics wont help you . Game Requires a certain "amount" of cpu to run , once the game cant have that "amount" cpu starts process scheduling giving a certain amount to priority processes making others receiving a lower "amount" and running a bit slower.
I once ran seven clients on one computer...Why? To create a guild.
I understand the usefulness of that, but I don't see how it is related to this thread.
I don't see any way it would be worthwhile to modify in-game graphics to be able to run more clients to create guilds. You would find a faster solution, such as get more people instead to help create the guild.
Listen personally i'm surprised you didn't get a warning from your PC, you should download a program that keeps track of your sensors. But that's not your question, you wanna know how to do it anyways. Go buy some memory depending on your pc's limitation, but im running with 4 ddr2 1gb ram, i can run 10 clients but i keep getting alerts, so just get over 6 or 8gb memory and you should be alright, deleting the models/texture etc. wont help much.
Where are the quality effects files? 11/12/2010 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 6 Replies I wanted to try to edit the effects that glows behind items, u know what I mean? like the red thunder behind a super item, purple behind elite...etc
but I haven't found the files of these effects, so anyone knows where they are?
[request]i need an ani quality editor program !! 12/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies hey,
i need aquality editor program which works with all items not weapons only and patched for 5090,....
thanks ....
[REQUEST]SF High Quality HD by Mitch1490 05/04/2008 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies please who have SF HD because i cann't download in gamerz*planet.
The link is here:
http://www.gamerz*planet.net/forums/soldier-front -hack-downloads/231033-sf-high-quality-hd-mitch149 0.html delete the * in URL
plz
[Request] Ändern von Models + Texturen. 10/23/2006 - World of Warcraft - 18 Replies Bitte um Änderung von den Truestrikeshoulders zu Krieger T3 (bitte mit Texturen). Wär super lieb :>
http://www.thottbot.com/?ss=1341 <- die da ändern zu
http://www.thottbot.com/?ss=4003
Zudem hätte ich gerne anstatt dem Frostwolf Tabard den vom Arathi (Horde) und statt dem Alterac Wolf den PvP Raptor. + Karma wenn es einer schafft :>