Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 09:29

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Vexicity
Forum: Call of Duty 02/17/2024, 19:08
Replies: 2
Views: 626
Posted By Vexicity
We don't allow standard VMs for security reasons,...

We don't allow standard VMs for security reasons, but we do have some users using shadow tech at AA with no issues.

From what I've seen they now do have static hardware compared to when they first...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/14/2024, 19:48
Replies: 12
Views: 1,490
Posted By Vexicity
Just keep in mind, even if you don't get scammed...

Just keep in mind, even if you don't get scammed with services like these you're 99%+ paying for access to control hacked servers and pcs to attack activision's servers. It's not smart to do and...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/14/2024, 19:40
Replies: 15
Views: 3,307
Posted By Vexicity
This is just realistic criticism, and not meant...

This is just realistic criticism, and not meant to be an attack on you.


It's not always a matter of knowing what to do, not everyone treats cheat creation like a full time job with overtime the...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/12/2024, 19:34
Replies: 6
Views: 2,440
Posted By Vexicity
As she said, they're not for sale except on the...

As she said, they're not for sale except on the "if you know somebody" type of availability. That is if they still work.
Forum: Call of Duty 02/11/2024, 01:14
Replies: 7
Views: 680
Posted By Vexicity
Sorry to hear that. Chances are it's expired by...

Sorry to hear that. Chances are it's expired by now I'm guessing?

I haven't been handing out any infractions myself a long time. If you want I can check for you like I did with the OP
Forum: Call of Duty 02/10/2024, 17:08
Replies: 7
Views: 680
Posted By Vexicity
Hi, we rarely had out infractions anymore. We...

Hi, we rarely had out infractions anymore. We sort the forums by sections based on the game and you may have posted a question in an unrelated thread, or different game section.

Infractions...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/29/2023, 22:37
Replies: 11
Views: 754
Posted By Vexicity
Short answer yes, but you need to look into other...

Short answer yes, but you need to look into other factors if you keep getting shadowed on new accounts.
Forum: Call of Duty 11/29/2023, 20:23
Replies: 11
Views: 754
Posted By Vexicity
The reason why we ask people to read the guides...

The reason why we ask people to read the guides on our forum is because it depends on many factors. In this case extrasensory's stickied post on building trust shadowban questions and factors would...
Forum: Call of Duty 11/04/2023, 23:03
Replies: 55
Views: 9,472
Posted By Vexicity
I think only possibly Tydus has any idea who you...

I think only possibly Tydus has any idea who you are. The other 2 staff and other mod have no clue. HelioS might have seen your site, but not know anything other than your features.

People don't...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/27/2023, 13:07
Replies: 48
Views: 5,196
Posted By Vexicity
I'd be more civil if you hadn't been going around...

I'd be more civil if you hadn't been going around starting unnecessary shit all the time with various providers lately.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/26/2023, 17:45
Replies: 71
Views: 7,914
Posted By Vexicity
I wanted to clarify that this is a 2 sided story,...

I wanted to clarify that this is a 2 sided story, during the days of paypal he cost us at least 150$ in paypal fees from his many chargebacks.

I'm having darix send you a pm though
Forum: Call of Duty 10/20/2023, 16:58
Replies: 48
Views: 5,196
Posted By Vexicity
You're saying that from a biased competing...

You're saying that from a biased competing "coder" perspective. We've been around the longest and kept our 2008 price-point. It attracts a ton of abuse, ac moles, etc.
We likely deal with more...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/17/2023, 22:01
Replies: 71
Views: 7,914
Posted By Vexicity
That means nothing really without things like has...

That means nothing really without things like has your friend taken a break to play others games, or quit for a while during detections. I know people using AA who missed the 1 cheat detection since...
Forum: Call of Duty 10/17/2023, 13:27
Replies: 99
Views: 15,551
Posted By Vexicity
Agreed, when you get big sharing is almost stupid.

Agreed, when you get big sharing is almost stupid.
Forum: Apex Legends 10/17/2023, 13:02
Replies: 13
Views: 1,015
Posted By Vexicity
If you're worried about losing your main, I would...

If you're worried about losing your main, I would just not cheat, or find something very private non advertised.
Forum: Call of Duty 10/16/2023, 21:28
Replies: 5
Views: 1,137
Posted By Vexicity
I'd stay away from blockers, and especially most...

I'd stay away from blockers, and especially most cleaners.

Tracers are most likely a myth.
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 10/16/2023, 01:57
Replies: 12
Views: 1,569
Posted By Vexicity
ofc not, nothing new for him

ofc not, nothing new for him
Forum: Call of Duty 10/15/2023, 16:27
Replies: 18
Views: 2,263
Posted By Vexicity
We're mostly on US business hours and a bit...

We're mostly on US business hours and a bit earlier sometimes.

edit: revolut pay may be disabled due to past issues with it. I can ask HelioS when I see him next, but it's more of an issue with...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/10/2023, 22:37
Replies: 11
Views: 1,429
Posted By Vexicity
I was able to find your AA profile based on the...

I was able to find your AA profile based on the e-mail you signed up with, and the times of your posting.

From what I can see on AA end is you suffer greatly from patience issues.

If you look...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/10/2023, 03:35
Replies: 72
Views: 9,268
Posted By Vexicity
I'm about to go to bed for the night, but in most...

I'm about to go to bed for the night, but in most cases yes, but actually no. In the past we made it easier to handle patchguard by making it an easy install/uninstall via installer.

Nowadays...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/10/2023, 03:18
Replies: 10
Views: 1,547
Posted By Vexicity
I don't really get this question... Even if...

I don't really get this question...

Even if somebody wrote you an esp with unique code exclusive to you out of generosity chances are they'd protect and encrypt it knowing they can use it...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/08/2023, 17:17
Replies: 18
Views: 3,715
Posted By Vexicity
Haha this is exactly why I've been pushing for...

Haha this is exactly why I've been pushing for HelioS to make a new frontpage with presale/faq.

Cod cheats are lvl 3 by default. Unless you specifically buy lvl1, or lvl 2 single subs or radar...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/07/2023, 21:49
Replies: 10
Views: 1,759
Posted By Vexicity
I mentioned the new policy because if they catch...

I mentioned the new policy because if they catch your spoofer now they'll report you to steam or bnet. Depending on how things play out policy wise, your main bnet or steam could be banned.

If you...
Forum: Call of Duty 09/07/2023, 00:57
Replies: 30
DMA
Views: 4,735
Posted By Vexicity
Take the time to read the September 1st policy...

Take the time to read the September 1st policy update. It doesn't outright say DMA, but this is one of many things they added.
Forum: Call of Duty 09/07/2023, 00:54
Replies: 10
Views: 1,759
Posted By Vexicity
I mentioned this is another post but make sure to...

I mentioned this is another post but make sure to read the cod policy update from Sept 1st this month.

Your best bet is probly to make a new acct if not more than 1 for each game.

It basically...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.