Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is systemcheats reliable.

Discussion on Is systemcheats reliable. within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is systemcheats reliable.

Was looking at them and aa both have been undetected a long time. Both contain a lot of games and are on sale. Has anyone had either or even better both that can give some info. More specifically on systemcheats. Any features exclusive to one? Most importantly which one is more likely to stay undetected?
Old 10/31/2023, 15:16   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheatEngine9000 View Post
Was looking at them and aa both have been undetected a long time. Both contain a lot of games and are on sale. Has anyone had either or even better both that can give some info. More specifically on systemcheats. Any features exclusive to one? Most importantly which one is more likely to stay undetected?
I used system cheats for a very long time. Updates are typically longer, but the support for multiple games always made them a great option. I was never banned and only move because I wanted to use aimbot on controller. Bad choice as I was banned after switching. So yes, system cheats and their dev system files are awesome.

As far as the updates, if a game update happens on COD, typically the game is updated early in the morning. Example Cod update: 7:30pm. Systemcheat update: 5am
Old 10/31/2023, 18:44   #3

elite*gold: 7
NO dtc very often
Old 11/01/2023, 00:13   #4

I used Systemcheats back in Warzone 1 when it was newly out, it was a pretty good cheat, never banned. I'm not sure about their detection history, but they offer some pretty good cheats for many games. When it comes to security, I recommend AA over them, not much difference in terms of features/quality both are good, AA better for security and more customizeable.
Old 11/01/2023, 19:54   #5

I use them and they are really good.
Great value for money considering how many cheats you get in the package.
They finally added skeleton ESP to MW2 at last also

Quote:
Originally Posted by khif View Post
NO dtc very often
Wrong.
I have used them on bo4 fine, warzone 1 fine, cold war fine, vanguard fine and MW2 / warzone fine.

Their cod cheats have not been detected on the past few cods, im guessing your just another guy who has not used them who go off the info of "i heard", just like zeebler....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrymerchant View Post
I used system cheats for a very long time. Updates are typically longer, but the support for multiple games always made them a great option. I was never banned and only move because I wanted to use aimbot on controller. Bad choice as I was banned after switching. So yes, system cheats and their dev system files are awesome.

As far as the updates, if a game update happens on COD, typically the game is updated early in the morning. Example Cod update: 7:30pm. Systemcheat update: 5am
Tbh most game updates their cod cheats normally still work fine after, when their cheats need updating they normally are pretty fast now days, normally within a couple hours, faster then most other cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 02:06   #6

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Do not use systemcheats ever

I see you also mentioned AA. You should use AA (good choice)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 04:23   #7

elite*gold: 2330
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post

Can you explain why? SC is not the worst provider
Old 11/04/2023, 04:54   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka. View Post
he can't explain why, because he has no real reason.

he just says they lie about detections, which is not true... he is just going off of "I have heard" bases...

I personally use them and they are great... no other provider beats them value wise tbh since you get so many different games in their premium package.

To me really it just seems zeebler is friends with a couple of providers and then just talks **** about any other ones.
Old 11/04/2023, 05:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mememachinez View Post
he can't explain why, because he has no real reason.

he just says they lie about detections, which is not true... he is just going off of "I have heard" bases...

I personally use them and they are great... no other provider beats them value wise tbh since you get so many different games in their premium package.

To me really it just seems zeebler is friends with a couple of providers and then just talks **** about any other ones.
We really spent lots of time here on epvp i can assure you that i have seen reports here that SC was detected in past, not sure about mw2 though but they had detections and if they had official representitive here he would probably confirm it.

When a loyal customer assumes some stuff it might hurt the providers reputation because people might take it as hiding detections.

But SC been here for a long time they have reputation and they have solid cheats and currently using their the finals cheat and its pretty amazing, no one here trying spread false info about them but you cant avoid the facts that they have been detected maybe more than once since 2020 cod titles.
Old 11/04/2023, 06:37   #10

Quote:

Pretty sure systemcheats were UD whole duration of csgo.
Old 11/04/2023, 21:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
We really spent lots of time here on epvp i can assure you that i have seen reports here that SC was detected in past, not sure about mw2 though but they had detections and if they had official representitive here he would probably confirm it.

When a loyal customer assumes some stuff it might hurt the providers reputation because people might take it as hiding detections.

But SC been here for a long time they have reputation and they have solid cheats and currently using their the finals cheat and its pretty amazing, no one here trying spread false info about them but you cant avoid the facts that they have been detected maybe more than once since 2020 cod titles.
I am not avoiding anything, i have said multiple times i am going off of MY EXPERIENCE and what I HAVE seen...
And i used them all all the recent cods with no issues.... and i have not seen any cheat detections on their website or experienced any in the years i have used them...

I have also been using their finals cheat also and it is pretty good.

In short: i dont take zeeblers opinion seriously, he hears something and takes it as full on facts and everyone just licks his ass for his pretty mid external cod cheat (which i will give my opinion on because i have tried it before and did not really like it (you see i actually try things and then give my opinion instead of speculating)).

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctordope View Post
Eh their csgo one is not very good, just basic box esp and thats it
Old 11/04/2023, 21:53   #12

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,080
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka. View Post
They get detected & hide it. For me that's enough to recommend you stay away

Quote:
To me really it just seems zeebler is friends with a couple of providers and then just talks shit about any other ones.
Most of the providers I recommend do not have a good relationship with me at all

- In terms of AA it seems to me like their entire staff team hates me yet I say nice things about AA
- EO has one member who seems to be OK talking with me but the rest don't like me
- IW verbally dunks on PO 24/7
- Proofcore certainly hates me considering I criticize their ID system constantly yet I always give ground that other than the ID thing they are great

Yet I recommend all of them (and PO)

And who do I even criticize hard on EPVP anymore? Resold trash and systemcheats. Pretty small list

I think you are just trying to discredit me because I disagree with you but we already agreed I thought to agree to disagree. I have been told by several credible sources stories about SC and I have seem things myself over the years. They are not to be trusted

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctordope View Post
What's your source? Them?

I am referring to COD anyways

Quote:
In short: i dont take zeeblers opinion seriously, he hears something and takes it as full on facts and everyone just licks his ass for his pretty mid external cod cheat (which i will give my opinion on because i have tried it before and did not really like it (you see i actually try things and then give my opinion instead of speculating)).
PO is not for you. Use EO
Old 11/04/2023, 22:25   #13

Quote:

- In terms of AA it seems to me like their entire staff team hates me yet I say nice things about AA
Told you to send feet pics
Old 11/04/2023, 23:03   #14

elite*gold: 10
Quote:

Most of the providers I recommend do not have a good relationship with me at all

I think only possibly Tydus has any idea who you are. The other 2 staff and other mod have no clue. HelioS might have seen your site, but not know anything other than your features.

People don't believe me when I say most people have no clue how little we care.

We live happily in our own little aimboat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2023, 23:32   #15

elite*gold: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexiz View Post
I think only possibly Tydus has any idea who you are. The other 2 staff and other mod have no clue. HelioS might have seen your site, but not know anything other than your features.

People don't believe me when I say most people have no clue how little we care.

We live happily in our own little aimboat.
Nothing to add here .... Its been like this since i joined AA years ago