Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 07:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 106
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cythereaa
Forum: DayZ 04/18/2021, 10:47
Replies: 38
Views: 10,297
Posted By cythereaa
Alts hey :)

Alts hey :)
Forum: Grand Theft Auto Trading 08/12/2015, 14:53
Replies: 421
Views: 49,390
Posted By cythereaa
There was another ban wave today. Several people...

There was another ban wave today. Several people on multiple forums commenting on getting banned for spawning even just a single $40k bag, speculating a different and highly more efficient detection...
Forum: Grand Theft Auto 04/17/2015, 09:45
Replies: 2
Views: 612
Posted By cythereaa
"Hotness" is subjective. Make your own. Maybe try...

"Hotness" is subjective. Make your own. Maybe try spending more than just a few seconds on the character creation menu.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/01/2012, 20:37
Replies: 20
Views: 2,372
Posted By cythereaa
Akohitami, I think you have NO idea of what the...

Akohitami, I think you have NO idea of what the fuck you're talking about.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 01/01/2012, 20:30
Replies: 22
Views: 4,136
Posted By cythereaa
The graphics and architecture of mabinogi are...

The graphics and architecture of mabinogi are rather old and outdated, even high end gpus will lag. I'm running an i7 2600k, 32gb 1600mhz ram, 128gb SSD and a 1gb gtx560. I still get framerate lag...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2011, 14:46
Replies: 149
Views: 42,434
Posted By cythereaa
No.

No.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 12/06/2011, 14:44
Replies: 296
Views: 78,869
Posted By cythereaa
Lol. Try mod_haxoney.dll instead.

Lol. Try mod_haxoney.dll instead.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/28/2011, 01:09
Replies: 178
Views: 34,989
Posted By cythereaa
*headdesk*

*headdesk*
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 11/21/2011, 09:37
Replies: 157
Views: 31,530
Posted By cythereaa
Buy a mac.

Buy a mac.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/27/2011, 11:02
Replies: 51
Views: 12,522
Posted By cythereaa
Yes, Dan... let's keep that thought. That has to...

Yes, Dan... let's keep that thought. That has to be it.


My computer gets clogged up with stuff like solitaire. But that's primarly because i'm on a 486 DX2-66. With turbo active.


GG
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/26/2011, 13:33
Replies: 51
Views: 12,522
Posted By cythereaa
I don't know what you've read about my life, but...

I don't know what you've read about my life, but I can assure you it certainly doesn't suck at all :D


And due, this is a grey forum with most people having the decency not to even have an avatar...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/25/2011, 07:55
Replies: 51
Views: 12,522
Posted By cythereaa
Why are your nipples stupidly close together?

Why are your nipples stupidly close together?
Forum: Mabinogi 10/16/2011, 15:57
Replies: 17
Views: 4,321
Posted By cythereaa
Using the forum's search function should yield...

Using the forum's search function should yield the results you desire.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 10/04/2011, 10:12
Replies: 69
Views: 11,814
Posted By cythereaa
I read over it with much joy. What I know is...

I read over it with much joy. What I know is meaningless, but enough to know that you need a very hard spanking for being such a petulant child. God I wish you actually had parents, maybe they could...
Forum: Mabinogi 09/29/2011, 12:10
Replies: 6
Views: 1,338
Posted By cythereaa
Dear god man you must have spent hours in paint...

Dear god man you must have spent hours in paint doing that awesome graphic. Maximum respect.


Much better than the 2 minutes I could have spent in photoshop man, much MUCH better than what I...
Forum: Mabinogi 08/26/2011, 11:25
Replies: 24
Views: 2,222
Posted By cythereaa
Lol, incredibly funny logic.. but true.

Lol, incredibly funny logic.. but true.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/26/2011, 04:00
Replies: 24
Views: 2,222
Posted By cythereaa
Sadly, I dont see a point to you or your thread....

Sadly, I dont see a point to you or your thread. I would suggest dying, being reincarnated into a bacterea that lives inside my colon so I can have the pleasure of shitting you out and flushing you.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 08:14
Replies: 296
Views: 78,869
Posted By cythereaa
S> Useable working bypass. 169 in game...

S> Useable working bypass.


169 in game Tarlach gold.



PM ME.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 06:20
Replies: 149
Views: 42,434
Posted By cythereaa
I love how truthspeak just thanked you, truth...

I love how truthspeak just thanked you, truth almighty. Apparently.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/24/2011, 06:18
Replies: 28
Views: 3,587
Posted By cythereaa
-stares at you all making dicks of yourselves-

-stares at you all making dicks of yourselves-
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 01:54
Replies: 149
Views: 42,434
Posted By cythereaa
Dear god you guys are fucking morons.

Dear god you guys are fucking morons.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/24/2011, 01:54
Replies: 296
Views: 78,869
Posted By cythereaa
Im pretending to be inside of you right now jas. ...

Im pretending to be inside of you right now jas.


Deep inside.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/24/2011, 01:53
Replies: 28
Views: 3,587
Posted By cythereaa
Hi there emo kid.

Hi there emo kid.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/23/2011, 14:53
Replies: 10
Views: 1,170
Posted By cythereaa
No shit man.

No shit man.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/23/2011, 14:31
Replies: 149
Views: 42,434
Posted By cythereaa
Lololol. U troll, U mad. I think...

Lololol. U troll, U mad.





I think you need to shut the fuck up too nib leecher. Only becuse I saw stupidity, I read your post letter for letter and found myself surprisingly more retarded...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 106

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.