My bad last time I put this up the links were wrong, but now I think their right.
Just open up the rar and go into the mod folder and extract into the C:/Nexon/Mabinogi (Or where ever you downloaded your mabi.)
I'll just start uploading the stuff to my mediafire. Heres the r100 pake
Thanks to a person named Rylin from another forum, Here is a solution for your client closing.
For those of you who are experiencing the client closing with no warning as the game attempts, here's your solution.
Win7: Right Click: My Computer -> Properties -> Click On: Advance System Settings -> (Look Under the Performance) Click On: Settings -> Click On: Data Execution - Tab -> Check Box: Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select: -> Add...: Mabinogi.exe and Client.exe
(r99) This is the current pake use this.
Here is the mod folder.
Stop asking on how to dupe I WILL NOT TELL YOU
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE WIN7 OR IT WONT WORK I have heard that people who use this w/ crackshield get errors. So these probably dont work good together, but I doesnt hurt to try.
If you get 0x00000204 error trying using both hackslash and novichok
Crashes while loading the game engine and gives me the support ticket error
Everything is there, you just need a brain to get it working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiniDz
I just decided to rar my hold folder, I'll post it when it's done.
Hold up, this is where you want separate the idiot leechers from the people with brains.
Everything they need in that package works they just need to configure it the right way.
Everything is there, you just need a brain to get it working.
Hold up, this is where you want separate the idiot leechers from the people with brains.
Everything they need in that package works they just need to configure it the right way.
Whoa, whats this? Since when is being pretentious helpful in ANY situation? What, you feel some type of way because you know how to work this and I don't? Why don't you try to actually do something useful and help me out since I clearly "Don't have a brain".
[Release]Working Mabinogi Pake 01/08/2012 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 70 Replies Partial Credit to: Anthonyjr2
Because I can. Enjoy.
Virustotal:
Antivirus Version Last Update Result
AhnLab-V3 2011.09.02.01 2011.09.02 -
AntiVir 7.11.14.90 2011.09.02 -
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2011.09.02 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2011.09.02 -
Working Pake For Window 7 64-Bit OS 09/19/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 32 Replies Removed at the requests of the JAP patching systems creator. This post included the source to this patcher, and did not acknowledge or link to the original, nor did it give credit in any way. With request along the lines of the patchers license, the post is removed.
[Release] Full working Pake w/ Instructions. 06/29/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 158 Replies Nexon has announced they will begin taking serious action against this form of "Modding". No further use in having these Instructions up, have a good day.