Q:I heard that the gold/bugle dupers of the Haze guild intended to quit the game anyway. Are there any prospects of bringing legal or civil action against the members in court?
A: No comment
A: <+NeuralNX> Yeah, we just can't comment on any legal issues unfortunately.
Sadly, I dont see a point to you or your thread. I would suggest dying, being reincarnated into a bacterea that lives inside my colon so I can have the pleasure of ******** you out and flushing you.
LOL the hell you get your info from....
If you are in this forum, you had a chance to gold/bugle dupe. So dont complain.
If you duped bugles, is nexon loosing anymoney? NO BECAUSE YOU GOTTA BUY 2 BUGLES TO START DUPING THEM... soo basically they helped nexon more then you did. Besides... trying to sue a bunch of kids that are duping pixels kinda retarted. Dont be like the USA
40,000,000$ UAV kills 500$ Iraq mortar team
2,000$ Lawsuit kills 2.4$ Kiddies dupin pixels
LOL the hell you get your info from....
If you are in this forum, you had a chance to gold/bugle dupe. So dont complain.
If you duped bugles, is nexon loosing anymoney? NO BECAUSE YOU GOTTA BUY 2 BUGLES TO START DUPING THEM... soo basically they helped nexon more then you did. Besides... trying to sue a bunch of kids that are duping pixels kinda retarted. Dont be like the USA
40,000,000$ UAV kills 500$ Iraq mortar team
2,000$ Lawsuit kills 2.4$ Kiddies dupin pixels
nexon can sue for 10,000$
it's in the ToS, look it up 8D
Cloud... In my opinion, if I ever got something like demand to show up in court for illegal use of modifying game data... I would simply run away from my house, nothing is more humiliating than loosing a lawsuit against Nexon. I don't even think a judge wants to get that case.
You needa do something real; like Relasing Maplestory's Source code. Nexon sued that person (formerly a GM) for 250,000$. Because of him, Nexon lost ALOT of money, and time.
Adam, I do play on EU a bit, and actually, you can't say if there really is something to destroy or not, the player base is so darn low its Alexina's ch4 on Morrighan's ch1. Not to mention the other channels which i can practically call private.