Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 03:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: heyahiya
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/17/2012, 09:25
Replies: 23
Views: 9,572
Posted By heyahiya
Look at the images provided by the OP....

Look at the images provided by the OP. Specifically the 2nd one.

To OP: Awesome program. Makes exploring much easier, up to level 40 it was extremely fun and refreshing, but now it feels...
Forum: GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 09/03/2012, 12:43
Replies: 97
Views: 28,512
Posted By heyahiya
interesting

interesting
Forum: 12Sky2 02/26/2011, 07:01
Replies: 37
Views: 7,443
Posted By heyahiya
Way to drag up old ass posts that are null. ...

Way to drag up old ass posts that are null.
/close ?
Forum: 12Sky2 02/26/2011, 06:55
Replies: 5
Views: 2,106
Posted By heyahiya
It's possible CLIENT side. It will only appear to...

It's possible CLIENT side. It will only appear to you, and not be functional at all.
Forum: 12Sky2 02/25/2011, 09:00
Replies: 7
Views: 788
Posted By heyahiya
MapFun works great.

MapFun works great.
Forum: 12Sky2 02/23/2011, 04:05
Replies: 6
Views: 4,531
Posted By heyahiya
or Falchion

or Falchion
Forum: 12Sky2 02/22/2011, 10:13
Replies: 33
Views: 4,629
Posted By heyahiya
That may work if you lock the map to where you...

That may work if you lock the map to where you are at, but changing the value and locking it you remove all npcs and portals, it's kinda odd, still playing around with it tryna figure out what...
Forum: 12Sky2 02/22/2011, 01:31
Replies: 33
Views: 4,629
Posted By heyahiya
Tricking the game into thinking you are on a...

Tricking the game into thinking you are on a different map, I do not see the usefulness of this, can someone clue me in?
Forum: 12Sky2 02/16/2011, 06:44
Replies: 9
Views: 821
Posted By heyahiya
I have an M3 you can use. PM if needed. ...

I have an M3 you can use. PM if needed.

*edit* I should read more, I don't have any of the skills requested. But if you still need an M3 to play with, I do not mind you using her.
Forum: 12Sky2 02/16/2011, 01:55
Replies: 16
Views: 1,698
Posted By heyahiya
Best I can do is 350million silver! Hope it's...

Best I can do is 350million silver! Hope it's enough, if I get the bot I will even give you more proceeds as I get them through using your creation.
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/16/2011, 01:53
Replies: 16
Views: 9,677
Posted By heyahiya
Just a heads up to the orignal poster, I assume...

Just a heads up to the orignal poster, I assume he was going for 'rogue hacks' when making his website, but sad to say...



as opposed to.. rogue..
Forum: 12Sky2 02/13/2011, 04:46
Replies: 26
Views: 2,029
Posted By heyahiya
Anyone who isn't opting in for a chance to...

Anyone who isn't opting in for a chance to Alpha/Beta test this bot, is lacking some brains :D I'd love to try this beast out.

Windows 7 x64
MSN: [Only registered and activated users can see links]
Contact Name: Nick
Forum: 12Sky2 02/13/2011, 04:38
Replies: 51
Views: 9,107
Posted By heyahiya
Looks very promising iktov2! I'm excited to try...

Looks very promising iktov2! I'm excited to try it out, hopefully.
Forum: 12Sky2 02/08/2011, 14:30
Replies: 3
Views: 1,028
Posted By heyahiya
I'll go through the tutorials again, working on...

I'll go through the tutorials again, working on just an idea right now. :)
Forum: 12Sky2 02/08/2011, 12:01
Replies: 3
Views: 1,028
Posted By heyahiya
Map ID Address Question

I'm a new CE user, interested on HOW to find out MapID's. I've gotten quite a few addresses for my project already, but am having difficulty figuring out how to search for a MapID, I attempted to...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/07/2011, 00:20
Replies: 27
Views: 7,854
Posted By heyahiya
No, it doesn't work. Yes, I am doing it right. ...

No, it doesn't work.
Yes, I am doing it right.
The Enhanced % does change (client side ofc).
When I FIRST equip the weapon it does show the 150% glow on my weapon, for a split second, then goes...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/06/2011, 14:08
Replies: 27
Views: 7,854
Posted By heyahiya
figured it out, works. seems to be clientside...

figured it out, works. seems to be clientside only? also it doesn't show the enhancement color...
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/03/2011, 06:22
Replies: 849
Views: 136,270
Posted By heyahiya
Sorry for the lack of throughly reading the main...

Sorry for the lack of throughly reading the main post, either way awesome job. Your new project sounds interesting just with the names of people working together.. I look forward to hearing more.
Forum: 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 02/02/2011, 07:08
Replies: 849
Views: 136,270
Posted By heyahiya
Portals don't work for me, Mob finder doesn't do...

Portals don't work for me, Mob finder doesn't do anything but return an empty dialog box. Z Position slider doesn't work for me, besides that awesome program! Thanks
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:56.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.