Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 12Sky2
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Map ID Address Question

Discussion on Map ID Address Question within the 12Sky2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Map ID Address Question

I'm a new CE user, interested on HOW to find out MapID's. I've gotten quite a few addresses for my project already, but am having difficulty figuring out how to search for a MapID, I attempted to look for a CE tutorial (saw MB referring to it for some users just ASKING for the addresses) but could not find what I was looking for! Any assistance would be much appreciated!

***EDIT***
Got the information I needed through a bit more searching of the forums, go me.

***EDIT#2***
The information provided was not clear enough for me to follow, so I am again, asking for help on how to figure these addresses out for my self, not asking for handouts. Thanks again!
Old 02/08/2011, 13:59   #2

Received Thanks: 1,003
If you do the cheat engine tutorial and can hack your lives in a game like Alex 4 using cheat engine then you will have no problem finding anything really if you put your mind to it its all the same steps involved

Whats your project exactly? lol
Old 02/08/2011, 14:30   #3

I'll go through the tutorials again, working on just an idea right now.
Old 02/25/2011, 11:15   #4

All map id numbers in G01 Front / 03