Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 67
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: cutesie
Forum: Archlord 11/07/2013, 22:49
Replies: 748
Views: 100,723
Posted By cutesie
Archlord online doesn't exist anymore , but...

Archlord online doesn't exist anymore , but justac archlord is up for months now and it's really good.
Forum: Archlord 04/28/2013, 18:16
Replies: 51
Views: 6,145
Posted By cutesie
Do you have proof of this, because last time...

Do you have proof of this, because last time someone showed us webzen's financial report they were making a small fortune. I realize the game isn't as busy as it was 2 years ago but they've made it...
Forum: Archlord 03/04/2013, 18:51
Replies: 3
Views: 797
Posted By cutesie
I just tossed out some of the old disks i had in...

I just tossed out some of the old disks i had in hard copy, is that what you were looking for ? I might have one more somewhere.
Forum: Archlord 01/30/2013, 01:05
Replies: 18
Views: 1,420
Posted By cutesie
Definitely Moneybrokers, it's the only way. You...

Definitely Moneybrokers, it's the only way. You have to go to [Only registered and activated users can see links] and set up an account first. Oh and when you register your card make sure you say it's not going to...
Forum: Archlord 08/04/2012, 19:34
Replies: 7
Views: 3,533
Posted By cutesie
Yes those are the stats we can see, but do they...

Yes those are the stats we can see, but do they also have hidden stats like the cf armor did when it first came out ?
Forum: Archlord 07/08/2012, 04:18
Replies: 16
Views: 1,805
Posted By cutesie
Just think of the hours of entertainment you...

Just think of the hours of entertainment you could have building a new toon. Low lvl's are still a lot of fun.
Forum: Archlord 06/19/2012, 19:49
Replies: 466
Views: 72,787
Posted By cutesie
Would anyone be kind enough to explain to what...

Would anyone be kind enough to explain to what the filter code's are and how to trade old cc ? I would love you forever.
Forum: Archlord 02/25/2012, 19:14
Replies: 26
Views: 2,211
Posted By cutesie
Its like a lvl up event with stamps, you get each...

Its like a lvl up event with stamps, you get each gift after you get the number of stamps, for example the first day you get the potions, the third day you get the talisman, 7th day the fortune...
Forum: Archlord 02/25/2012, 19:09
Replies: 66
Views: 5,790
Posted By cutesie
I would pay someone like Ace who can be trusted...

I would pay someone like Ace who can be trusted and who has done numerous free applications for us. I'm a little confused about what exactly the application does so i cant give an exact price. Ace...
Forum: Archlord 02/03/2012, 18:55
Replies: 22
Views: 3,134
Posted By cutesie
THE best archlord site ever, couldn't live...

THE best archlord site ever, couldn't live without it :)
Forum: Archlord Trading 01/20/2012, 02:34
Replies: 0
Views: 389
Posted By cutesie
(Urzark) HH lvl 90 gear for sale

Boots of Delphin (mage)
Coronet of Joakis (scion)
Greaves of Seshi (zerk) SOLD
Shoes of Linteluna(ele)
Skirt of Linteluna (ele) SOLD

WTB Armor of Heren for all mats + scroll.
Forum: Archlord Trading 01/20/2012, 02:24
Replies: 9
Views: 846
Posted By cutesie
I will give 6 scrolls for the scabbard-...

I will give 6 scrolls for the scabbard- especially because it has already been destiny stoned :)
Forum: Archlord 12/08/2011, 01:21
Replies: 10
Views: 1,499
Posted By cutesie
I find it just the opposite, they know people...

I find it just the opposite, they know people that buy a lot of w-coin are guaranteed suckers and if they can't farm it they will just buy it - so goodbye success and drop rate if you spend a lot of...
Forum: Archlord 12/04/2011, 22:38
Replies: 10
Views: 1,499
Posted By cutesie
Ohhh yes i would love a free Ferrari ! And it...

Ohhh yes i would love a free Ferrari ! And it was just a rumour - are you positive it's false ?
Forum: Archlord 12/04/2011, 22:06
Replies: 10
Views: 1,499
Posted By cutesie
Fearless

Hey all,
I heard a rumor that there was a specific order to put the fearless items in the refinery to increase success. Would really appreciate it if someone would share that order with me via pm....
Forum: Archlord 11/30/2011, 19:25
Replies: 11
Views: 1,882
Posted By cutesie
I tested this new browser and my biggest concern...

I tested this new browser and my biggest concern was that the email could be changed so easily. They're just making it easy for hacker's. No security questions or anything. Fcking webzen strikes...
Forum: Archlord 11/18/2011, 23:45
Replies: 5
Views: 1,502
Posted By cutesie
It does work but you have to press start and get...

It does work but you have to press start and get the error message once or else it asks you to install the client. Best just to use Avati's multiclient thingy- way easier and better. What would we...
Forum: Archlord 11/15/2011, 00:06
Replies: 24
Views: 6,031
Posted By cutesie
Thx a lot, i used it on firebug and it works !

Thx a lot, i used it on firebug and it works !
Forum: Archlord 11/14/2011, 19:04
Replies: 23
Views: 2,979
Posted By cutesie
I have firefox and my firebug is not working.

I have firefox and my firebug is not working.
Forum: Archlord 04/17/2011, 17:06
Replies: 13
Views: 1,998
Posted By cutesie
That's a good chart but if you want to kill lower...

That's a good chart but if you want to kill lower lvl mobs for those items then any patriot (dragon scion land) will give finest skin and any lanternrider ( also in ds ) will give finest bells.
Forum: Archlord 04/17/2011, 05:08
Replies: 97
Views: 6,343
Posted By cutesie
Well i lost my brains years ago lol. I'm soooo...

Well i lost my brains years ago lol. I'm soooo not aware of any new area - help me out here pretty pls.
Forum: Archlord 03/29/2011, 06:42
Replies: 14
Views: 2,138
Posted By cutesie
it's not there but its probably you have a way...

it's not there but its probably you have a way better monitor with more capabilities.
Forum: Archlord 03/29/2011, 00:51
Replies: 14
Views: 2,138
Posted By cutesie
yes i did try that all it does is make my char...

yes i did try that all it does is make my char look tall and skinny.
Forum: Archlord 03/28/2011, 22:57
Replies: 14
Views: 2,138
Posted By cutesie
It doesnt give me overscan or scaling options,...

It doesnt give me overscan or scaling options, im using windows 7 64 bit and my graphics card is a ati mobility radeon hd 5800 series. I already downloaded the new ccc. I think the issue is just...
Forum: Archlord 03/28/2011, 18:55
Replies: 14
Views: 2,138
Posted By cutesie
Umm no vga cable - it's a laptop, and i hate...

Umm no vga cable - it's a laptop, and i hate windowed, its all glitchy for some reason.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 67

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:15.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.