Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CHANGE EMAIL ACCOUNT ?

Discussion on CHANGE EMAIL ACCOUNT ? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb CHANGE EMAIL ACCOUNT ?

Now is possible change real e-mail account nice
but after is possible fck scammers recover account with ticket adm ? and recover to e-mail original account ?same code master or no? Ppl see this xD
Old 11/18/2011, 07:22   #2

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovearch View Post
Now is possible change real e-mail account nice
but after is possible fck scammers recover account with ticket adm ? and recover to e-mail original account ?same code master or no? Ppl see this xD
I highly doubt it as webzen never answers tickets , and your always gonna have that possibility of scamming or getting scammed , it is somehting you will never get past, the only thing that has changed is the lower probability of getting scammed by someone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2011, 09:54   #3

So is not possiblem?
Old 11/18/2011, 11:37   #4

As far as i know possible is only change of email. I rly doubt if we can recover old one. Gotta check it.
Old 11/18/2011, 14:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
I highly doubt it as webzen never answers tickets , and your always gonna have that possibility of scamming or getting scammed , it is somehting you will never get past, the only thing that has changed is the lower probability of getting scammed by someone.

Never had trouble with my tickets ^^ , always got an answer quite quickly, althought it was not all the time positive xD .
Old 11/18/2011, 15:36   #6

lol, do you think you can send a email to webzen and say
"Hi, my archlord account was hacked and the person who did it change the email too, can you change the current email for the one i was using? thank you ! I love archlord "

NO WAY, it's your problem and webzen won't help you
Old 11/18/2011, 19:11   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadawan View Post
Never had trouble with my tickets ^^ , always got an answer quite quickly, although it was not all the time positive xD .
Then you either spend a ton of cash or are lying , cause I can guarantee 90% of the people in this game never get a reply , and if they do it is usually just the automated one.

@ Tarttx that is what happened back in CM people would message from their old account email address and say it was hacked and gain access back to it , because they had all the account details from before.
Old 11/18/2011, 20:45   #8

I don't lie and i don't buy wc (before this halloween event :P ).
Anyway, i make maybe a ticket per year so lol, its hard to say i give too much work to webzen ^^.

And i try not to insult webzen in my tickets ^^.

And i have a unik purple dot icon, so it make me VIP of the unknown guys. (but i am pretty sure i will not have my epic icon anymoar with this new forum, grrrr)
Old 11/20/2011, 05:29   #9

bump
Old 11/27/2011, 15:09   #10

still no answer ???
Old 11/27/2011, 20:21   #11

the answer was given

yes it is possible to change your email account now

yes the possibility of someone getting the ownership back of the account from the original email is likely possible. Nothing is 100% secure
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2011, 19:25   #12

I tested this new browser and my biggest concern was that the email could be changed so easily. They're just making it easy for hacker's. No security questions or anything. Fcking webzen strikes again !