Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 00:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Cosmyn2010
Forum: Hearthstone Trading 10/05/2016, 23:58
Replies: 0
[Selling] Tyrande code
Views: 331
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Smile Tyrande code

Hello, I have many Tyrande codes, Inbox me if you want to buy please.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 09/15/2012, 12:42
Replies: 4
Views: 592
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Can you reupload those files? Tnks in advance!

Can you reupload those files? Tnks in advance!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 09/10/2012, 15:57
Replies: 20
Views: 4,480
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Thank you very much.It's awesome!

Thank you very much.It's awesome!
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 07/05/2012, 20:51
Replies: 17
Views: 983
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Having the same problem with Grotte der...

Having the same problem with Grotte der Verbannung and it worked untill now,anyone has a solution?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 07/05/2012, 20:45
Replies: 21
Views: 3,914
Posted By Cosmyn2010
1.The files aren't working,believe me,i've tested...

1.The files aren't working,believe me,i've tested them.
2. They are packed with some lzo key or can't be extracted (tested with lots of extractor).
Pls put the source or something else.Tnx!
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 06/14/2012, 17:33
Replies: 26
Views: 10,514
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Reupload here: Weapon_by_iSecret.rar (DELETED)

Reupload here:
Weapon_by_iSecret.rar (DELETED)
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 06/07/2012, 01:45
Replies: 2
Views: 522
Posted By Cosmyn2010
I have the same problem,any1 succeded in...

I have the same problem,any1 succeded in resolving this?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/14/2012, 21:34
Replies: 8
Views: 798
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Having the same problem,does anybody has a...

Having the same problem,does anybody has a solution?
@[SA]CubeGamez
Have you solved it out? :-s
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 05/13/2012, 22:43
Replies: 0
Views: 275
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Marco_A v2 Seelengrotte not working!

Solved..tnx anyway.
You cand elete this topic pls.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/12/2012, 23:47
Replies: 9
Views: 2,801
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Download link pls?

Download link pls?
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/08/2012, 23:15
Replies: 32
Views: 8,621
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Tnk you very much Sert1x™. It really works :X

Tnk you very much Sert1x™. It really works :X
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 05/01/2012, 12:06
Replies: 85
Views: 16,391
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Bitte reupload ..Danke

Bitte reupload ..Danke
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/14/2012, 14:12
Replies: 2
Views: 812
Posted By Cosmyn2010
It's an IP server,running on FreeBSD.it's not...

It's an IP server,running on FreeBSD.it's not caude by net error,it has 1gb/s bandwith "limit",and o localhost too,it should run "infinitly" quick.It's not a "common" problem,i've seen that lots of...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/14/2012, 00:40
Replies: 3
Views: 607
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Yeah,i have packed/unpacked succesfully.The...

Yeah,i have packed/unpacked succesfully.The "problem" i think,it is because i didn't packed item proto and mob proto with the same m2/m3/LZO.I'll try that and come back if I succeeded.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/14/2012, 00:38
Replies: 2
Views: 812
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Arrow Daroo r1678 problem

Hy everyone,I hope you cand understand and help me.I'm having a problem with daroo r1678.Untiln now it's worked perfectly,but now i;m having a problem.After a few meter,it teleports me back.I i go to...
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 04/09/2012, 19:45
Replies: 47
Views: 49,816
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Thank you.But i have a problem.I've crypted with...

Thank you.But i have a problem.I've crypted with LZO and having this problem:
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Tyrax and...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2012, 23:37
Replies: 3
Views: 607
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Mobs not working

Hy everyone,i've tried in daroo r1678 to unpack the client with lzo key,with this tool...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/08/2012, 12:32
Replies: 0
Views: 535
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Arrow Game 2089 Anti speed hack

SOLVED!Pls delete the topic.Thank you.
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/06/2012, 16:26
Replies: 1
Views: 493
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Did you found somwthing?I'm looking for this too:|

Did you found somwthing?I'm looking for this too:|
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/06/2012, 16:25
Replies: 31
Views: 3,183
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Did you found something? I'm searching for the...

Did you found something? I'm searching for the DIFF file too :|
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 04/02/2012, 14:20
Replies: 0
Views: 1,587
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Smile ELF interpreter /libexec/ld-elf.so.d not found Abort trap

Solved!Pls delete the topic.Tnk you.
Forum: Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies 03/01/2012, 20:25
Replies: 10
Views: 2,327
Posted By Cosmyn2010
is that incomplete texture or what?

is that incomplete texture or what?
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/22/2012, 00:07
Replies: 2
Views: 1,116
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Thank you for that,but it's not "missing" it's...

Thank you for that,but it's not "missing" it's "there",I've completed this way:
(i have router,but portforwarded it,and in server config it's 192.168.1.1 but people can connect to the server direct...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/21/2012, 22:29
Replies: 2
Views: 1,116
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Homepage Error

Can anyone help me with this error?The homepage it's configured well.It's about daroo r1678,in localhost it's working,but i've put it on a domain and it won't start.Here's the error:
[21-Feb-2012...
Forum: Metin2 Private Server 02/21/2012, 16:38
Replies: 3
Views: 814
Posted By Cosmyn2010
Post Daroo 1678 register problem

I've installe the server from daroo,and the homepage.BUt the register doesn't works.I "works",but it doesn't insert a password and social Id in the navicat acount.account.It leaves empty spaces.This...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.