Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 14:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is anyone interested in coding an AI for a packet bot from scratch?

Discussion on Is anyone interested in coding an AI for a packet bot from scratch? within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is anyone interested in coding an AI for a packet bot from scratch?

Hey,

I was looking for someone who could support me making the AI of a packet bot. I have just started from scratch a new project, yet I dont have enough time to make enough progress to make it worth it.

A good level of parsing method would be also great!

Anyone interested please leave me a PM.

Regards.
Old 03/26/2019, 22:46   #2

elite*gold: 231
Well if you want support / contributions for your "AI" you might just open an Repository and post about it in here.
Old 03/26/2019, 23:17   #3

Yeah, i was thinking about it before, i'll give it a thought. Since i'm nog going to spend so much time on it I was not expecting to make profits.
Anyways, thank you for the reply.
Old 04/14/2019, 05:37   #4

I doubt you know what AI is
Old 04/14/2019, 13:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisama View Post
I doubt you know what AI is
What i mean by "AI" is Artificial Intelligence, call it however you want, it doesnt matter. I meant an algorithm than can evaluate the situation and play as a player xD. Its pointless discussing over words definitions
Old 04/14/2019, 14:18   #6

elite*gold: 10
Seems to be a "game of life" addicted
Just poke me if you want DevOps skills on your team.