Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot detection system

Discussion on Bot detection system within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Bot detection system

Hello to everyone. I think I found how the glitter bot detection system works. Have you noticed your computer sending many clicks to one black square? Is something weird happening with the minimap?

I can only think about 1 option: The glitters are now intermitent. They may have edited existing .swf's (not sure how these things work) about to make them dissappear for 1 frame so the scar bot clicks it many times, making the click counter go up so the ban script can **** you up.

Solutions? Add a waiting time between clicks for the script so the bot behaves more human-like. If Osvial, Jesse, Money or someone else wants to do us the favor, I would be very gratefull.

This is not official information. This is only something I thought about and I may be wrong. If I am, feel free to correct me. This information only applies to glitter bots.

If I find out anything new, I will post it here.

Burn in hell BP .

Regards, CW
Old 10/29/2014, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 138
Received Thanks: 1,769
My MShiny is already human-like botting. I don't know about other scripts but do they click non stop on a glitter or what? Because if the glitter is disappearing for 1 frame, the bots won't even notice it
Old 10/29/2014, 05:45   #3

hmm.. I tried watching my boat pick up shineys with Golem to see if any shineys were not visible to users, but visible to a bot.
looks like there was a couple that are almost not visible to users. maybe they're placing 1 or 2 shineys with no color so only a bot can pick it up.
( I have a 20/20 vision )

Just a thought
Old 10/29/2014, 06:57   #4

compras putas compras.. they tried something similar b4 by changing some shineys to invisible so the bots would pick it up.
Old 10/29/2014, 08:41   #5

And with shipwrecks ?
Old 10/29/2014, 08:42   #6

elite*gold: 190
thats very crappy... hope we can fix that
Old 10/29/2014, 09:55   #7

and something about bonus maps? just with scar?
Old 10/29/2014, 10:39   #8

I never used shiny bot(only sunmap and bonus) and i am banned..., i think the problem is fiddler,(not custom client or items swf-s, fiddler in general!)
Old 10/29/2014, 11:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by osvial1997 View Post
I never used shiny bot(only sunmap and bonus) and i am banned..., i think the problem is fiddler,(not custom client or items swf-s, fiddler in general!)
A lot of player are banned only for scar... without fiddler.

Maybe i found a cause but i'm not sure :P
Old 10/29/2014, 11:21   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by XfightXX View Post
A lot of player are banned only for scar... without fiddler.

Maybe i found a cause but i'm not sure :P

Sorry this information is wrong, if you use scar, and scar only it is borderline undetectable as long as you don't bot 24/7. Been using scar bots since 2009, they have been out since 2008, and I have yet to see a person get banned simply for scar.

Sorry I just don't see it.
Old 10/29/2014, 12:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich219 View Post
Sorry this information is wrong, if you use scar, and scar only it is borderline undetectable as long as you don't bot 24/7. Been using scar bots since 2009, they have been out since 2008, and I have yet to see a person get banned simply for scar.

in our server have one bot creator.
he make best bot like seabot on scar, without fiddler. really best bot make all very well. is not for free.... so our server use this bot only scar. and they banned
Old 10/29/2014, 12:21   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich219 View Post

A lot of person in my clan get banned only for scar, it is clear that when people use scar everyday for many months get banned... also only for use scar, without fiddler/custom client.
Old 10/29/2014, 13:20   #13

What Rich219 was saying is that there are so many inconsistencies with the bans that it can't be just scar bots. There are plenty of people that got banned that didn't use scar bots or used combinations or didn't even bot at all. So stop thinking that you guys are all high and mighty and think that you have found out how the bans are being made. Just face none of us know and if you did then you work for BP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2014, 22:47   #14

elite*gold: 44
JESUS WE NEED A HERO LIKE: Edward Snowden xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/29/2014, 23:39   #15

Iam using Bots 4 hours pr day. I have not got banned. And I really things that Bot Detection System to Bigpoint dosent run as they want it to run. I have also friends who I know dosent use any of things. And some of them are banned too. Look at the game itself, all the time theres a new bug around, they cant even have the game running as it should do. So do not belive so much in that system they have going.

Tags
ban, banscript, bot