Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 15:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot detection system

Discussion on Bot detection system within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/29/2014, 23:59   #16

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneypulation View Post
My MShiny is already human-like botting. I don't know about other scripts but do they click non stop on a glitter or what? Because if the glitter is disappearing for 1 frame, the bots won't even notice it
Exactly. I use Rshiny v1.5 and it clicks glitters a lot of time like if it have not been detected, like a script with alzheimer xD.

I haven't noticed anything weird with other bots so far and I am considering using other gliiter collectors like MShiny.

Now about the bans, it seems that they have randomly banned people. I have been botting like a maniac and nothing happened, unlike some honest players I know. I reccomend you guys not to spend any cent untill the second ban wave comes so you don't lose any money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/30/2014, 00:09   #17

Banns

Try to know how many of the ppl who got bann used SEABOT OR SEACRUSHSER, i got to know one person that don´t use bugs or even scar bots and got banned, i asked him if he had use seabot or seacrusher and he said that he used seabot long time ago. Try to know guys
Old 10/30/2014, 12:55   #18

I apologize in advance for my poor English: p My first question - does anyone of the people who got banned buying premium for real money ? Or some other package, for example doubler? On my account from the beginning of create (February 2014) to this day I buy doubler, once I bought a premium for a year and once a package for beginners ... From the beginning (February 2014) I was using a scar with fiddler and script rshiny1.5 for shinys and script BonusMapBot1.3 without Fiddler for bonus maps. The script for shinys from opening an account to ban information, the script on the map bonus from info about bans for now. Scripts work practically all day and so far I have not banned ... Maybe a question of spending money? People who buy premium and other things are not banning?
Old 10/30/2014, 15:06   #19

wake up there is no bot detection system!!! the bans are made for specific reasons which still we dont know of curse they banned reported ships and also ships which have their e-mail changed.i havent see ships who put lot of money banned and also ships which are high in battle points banned.my point:keep on botting but not umlimited
Old 11/22/2015, 06:37   #20

I just wanted to push this thread to remember everyone to be carefull. There has been an increased amount of acount thefts and ban waves for some people are saying. Remember not to bot 20 hrs a day. Use some common sense. Change your name and design often so you get less attention.
Old 11/22/2015, 11:46   #21

About not banning players who use money, thats not true.
I know 1 player at my server, max ship and he got banned, he used money.
For what? - some kind of bot, not sure what he used.

Maybe they just banned some players to "show" they are removing cheaters, however other then that 1 player the others are just small accounts, that i know of.

Edit: Just want to say that i used bots for a long time, mainly i used that one from iṄk, not Golem some earlier version, its a long time ago so i dont remember what it was called.
Anyway, i ran it everytime i didnt play myself and i never got banned.

So i have no clue how this so called script to catch cheaters are working, sometimes it seems like its just a bluff.
Old 11/22/2015, 12:02   #22

Custom Client

Quote:
Originally Posted by osvial1997 View Post
I never used shiny bot(only sunmap and bonus) and i am banned..., i think the problem is fiddler,(not custom client or items swf-s, fiddler in general!)

Hey there

please refresh

Seafight Custom Client New Working
Old 11/22/2015, 15:48   #23

you set your scar up and go vacation leave running 2 months, of ocoarse you get ban. Use your script responsibly not like a pearl fiend, you'll most likely not be banned. Everyone know someone who says " i never used bot" " i such and such this.." . I'm sure they tasted the forbidden pleasures. Never be nieve and think turning bot on, go work let run come home, log on play seafight. everyday wont get ban, there always also people who send in names 'weather there looked at or not no ones knows' even id do it cant stand when fukers leave a fukin bot running in my map for 3 4weeks straight,without even looking at it.
Old 11/22/2015, 23:18   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by OxyNorman View Post
Iam using Bots 4 hours pr day. I have not got banned. And I really things that Bot Detection System to Bigpoint dosent run as they want it to run. I have also friends who I know dosent use any of things. And some of them are banned too. Look at the game itself, all the time theres a new bug around, they cant even have the game running as it should do. So do not belive so much in that system they have going.

what you using bot?

Tags
ban, banscript, bot