Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Banned For Bots

Discussion on Banned For Bots within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 10/24/2014, 11:20   #61

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafass View Post
Yesterday I was botting bm's for like 4 hours, with no custom client with scar bot and received a ban for 3 weeks :/
really?
Old 10/24/2014, 19:27   #62

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
I botting the last time every night with a old bm bot (without cc) and use the voodoodoom bug -> no ban.

On a other ship I botting with Cubebot, like 24/7-> no ban.

Also I dont spend money on one of this ships.

So I think what bot you are using , if you use Custom Clienter and how much money you spend doesnt matter. But maybe I just have luck.
Old 10/24/2014, 20:16   #63

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarit View Post
I botting the last time every night with a old bm bot (without cc) and use the voodoodoom bug -> no ban.

On a other ship I botting with Cubebot, like 24/7-> no ban.

Also I dont spend money on one of this ships.

So I think what bot you are using , if you use Custom Clienter and how much money you spend doesnt matter. But maybe I just have luck.
Same here. I haven't stopped botting, but still, it's probably a very good luck.
Old 10/25/2014, 09:52   #64

elite*gold: 190
i botted... but now i'm scared to get perm ban after these 14 days without botting when i farm glitzis
Old 10/25/2014, 10:00   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheating-nl View Post
Program's / Scar bot's that use Custom Client are as bannable as Program's / Scar bot's that do not use Custom Client.
The detection method is in the movement the bot's make, like Nazar mentioned before, the high amount of clicks the bot's make,.... if Bigpoint really observed bot-users for months.

The things bot-makers will need to do is to make their bot's as human-like as possible, this will make it a lot harder for Bigpoint to detect.
The facts:
  • Fiddler + Scar script. Fiddler changes Client.lang, labels.lang and glitters
  • Four ships share same bot environment. Four ships has got a 14 days ban
  • Bot use something like route to sail around the map.
  • Bot click on minimap at every main loop, approx. 1.2 sec.
The funny part:
  • One ship was stopped 6 days before got ban. Last 3 days it just tests a new seek and target system.
  • Ship from prev. point was changed with ship that don't use a bot for last 3 or 4 months. Both ships got ban
  • Support really doesn't know the real reason for ship suspending.
  • A ship that never use bot, also got banned.
  • A ships with cc 22/7 do not get ban.

I thing, BP get wrong way. They have a big hole in his bot detection system. There no way to stop a ship just because a player have unusual behavior. There are event and lots of players stays at seachart for long time

What the next? First of all I'm already working on ship route optimization, something like random next route point for example. Next thing is to change behavior of this steady minimap clicks. Minimum 5 NPC targets randomly selectable from list. And maybe BP change something in glitter item. TBI this veeery deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Nazar*
The kind which (Actually this is in the game for a loooong time, referring to Uther (Sinlyu), we found th e EventStream inside the main swf which sent ur playtime, ram usage (Which is lower with custom client, but on long term monitoring you can see clear differences when someone uses normal client/custom client) and all possible clicks you do (i.e. Bonusmap bot without Customclient clicks alot) so if they saved all those info's of all players over 4 month's, they really know who used a bot and who didn't...
No! They do not know! They just made assumptions. There are General T&C and if they do not provide information about data, time and action taken lead to T&C violation they i'll lose every filed lawsuit. They also must provide another docs/info but this is no info for forums like this. ( btw. If BP try to change his T&C in nearest days, do not confirm it and immediately contact support and ask for refund )

EventStream just send statistical information and monitor all clicks in browser. Only this. Ram usage is send from game client and vary too much if you put all sound and game effects. Not only from custom client.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/25/2014, 10:22   #66

Morning. of these days I heard many things and I regarding the programs . I believe that what we have heard nothing applies . plays a big role that programs use . anyone tried to play cards with the program and stop if five waves and buys ***** ; I believe that putting -aside programs and making the program every 2-3 hours the company can not do anything to us . GM if I start to play a cancer by hand and take me 15 hours they ban me would not think so . program the detector facing the diary and from there I know if it is bot.

if you play smart you should have no problem
Old 10/26/2014, 20:48   #67

elite*gold: 26
ban him
Old 10/26/2014, 22:33   #68

I have a ban on a ship that bot a long time ago.
I throw mojo 20k i get ban.
I don't believe they have a system.
Old 10/27/2014, 06:54   #69

First of all admins still don't have permissions to ban players for botting. So you can post such message where you want, you will not get ban until the System will catch you.