Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Seafight
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Clearly visible glitters (mostly for scar bots)

Discussion on Clearly visible glitters (mostly for scar bots) within the Seafight forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 02/13/2013, 18:09   #31

elite*gold: 50
Thanks. Creator! Its bad that its change the colours.

But the colour wouldn't be white+black, just the colour that the glitter normal have +black ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaManCDF View Post
Creator we use the same link of the black glitters to the glitters of new pattern?
Yes, its not the link that change it its the item 1 + 2 that is changed.

What hy's "program" includes is the glitter change to another colour.
Old 02/14/2013, 06:31   #32

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Creator_ View Post
Here is an alternative, it has a pattern inside. But like I wrote before, the client changes the color of the pattern.

You can also provide feedback and suggestions, I can add any kind of pattern or graphic. However keep in mind that everything different from black will change its color

könntest du mir sagen wie man sie ändert ? .. dann könnte ich auch versuche durchführen . und test's machen .. schreib mich doch bitte PN an , danke )
Old 02/14/2013, 14:52   #33

elite*gold: 287
Received Thanks: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_II View Post
Creator ,

Theoretisch wäre es möglich jedes "Teil" auf der Karte zu ändern ( schiffe , npcs , moster) da in den Flash dateien ja die Bilder enthalten sind . Somit könnte man doch auch eigentlich ganz leicht die Grafik so "vereinfachen" , dass man z.b. nur noch Rechtecke in verschiedenen Farben für die jeweiligen NPCs hat . Oder sehe ich irgendetwas falsch?

Falls das gehen würde , würden die klickbots sogar beinahe perfekt laufen , da man die Farben anpassen kann und dafür sorgen kann , dass keine doppelt vorkommt

LG Alex
Das ist richtig und durchführbar, allerdings recht aufwändig, da man jede einzelne SWF-Datei anpassen muss.

An einem solchen Projekt wäre ich aber interessiert und stünde zur Verfügung. Wenn also jemand Interesse daran hat, so möge er sich bei mir melden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaManCDF View Post
Creator we use the same link of the black glitters to the glitters of new pattern?
Yes, you don't have to change anything in Fiddler. You can just replace the files in your download folder or whereever you placed them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden|Power View Post
Thanks. Creator! Its bad that its change the colours.

But the colour wouldn't be white+black, just the colour that the glitter normal have +black ?
It's more or less the normal color of the glitter. The client actually substracts a (apparently) random value from each of the three color coefficients.
That's why black (= (0,0,0)) stays black and everything else is changed.

You can take advantage of this by setting i.e. only one of the coefficients > 0. For example if you do this with red (= (255, 0, 0)) you will most likely see only variants of red (= ([0-255], 0, 0).
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/14/2013, 15:21   #34

elite*gold: 224
Quote:
Das ist richtig und durchführbar, allerdings recht aufwändig, da man jede einzelne SWF-Datei anpassen muss.

An einem solchen Projekt wäre ich aber interessiert und stünde zur Verfügung. Wenn also jemand Interesse daran hat, so möge er sich bei mir melden.
Prinzipiel hätte ich auch interesse daran
Ich weiß jetzt nur noch wie aufwendig das im Endeffekt dann ist

Habe schon ein paar selbstversuche gemacht , wollte die NPC Bilder der Flash Dateien austauschen , aber ich finde einfach kein Programm mit dem ich das bewerkstelligen kann... Suche jetzt schon fast 2 Tage , finde aber nur irgendwelche unbrauchbaren Tools oder Demo Version von was weiß ich , mit denen man die Flash Dateien zwar Decompilieren kann , aber weder die Bilder extrahieren / neue Bilder einfügen oder am Code was ändern kann.....

LG
Old 02/14/2013, 16:01   #35

elite*gold: 0
Hmm Aber jetzt funkt er nicht da Rosen da sind ?
Old 02/14/2013, 17:55   #36

elite*gold: 0
creator now it i valentine and this thing that you said doesnt work for the glitters, is it because the glitters are flowers?
Greetz SEA
Old 02/14/2013, 20:01   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiratUno View Post
Hmm Aber jetzt funkt er nicht da Rosen da sind ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteSEA View Post
creator now it i valentine and this thing that you said doesnt work for the glitters, is it because the glitters are flowers?
Greetz SEA
Correct, since there are flowers a different item is used (ID 56). That's why this tutorial will not work at the moment, you have to wait until the event is over in 4 days

Alternatively you can use the replacement for the roses, I attached it (in both black box and pattern versions). Make sure to add the fiddler rule for item 56.

A nice side effect: Because the client doesn't change the colors of the roses, the pattern version always has the same color.
Attached Files
File Type: rar modified_glitters_roses.rar (14.9 KB, 32 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2013, 20:11   #38

No pattern and Pattern What you mean what is the diference ?

Not working if you click the blackcoloured glitz nothing happen :s
Old 02/15/2013, 00:47   #39

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Correct, since there are flowers a different item is used (ID 56). That's why this tutorial will not work at the moment, you have to wait until the event is over in 4 days

Alternatively you can use the replacement for the roses, I attached it (in both black box and pattern versions). Make sure to add the fiddler rule for item 56.

A nice side effect: Because the client doesn't change the colors of the roses, the pattern version always has the same color.
die item_56 datei im pattern ordner ist fehlerhaft die steht auf der karte zu weit weg vom glitzi
Old 02/16/2013, 12:10   #40

Quote:
No pattern and Pattern What you mean what is the diference ?
The no pattern version is the pure black box, the pattern version has the yellow X in the middle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by online 1 View Post
die item_56 datei im pattern ordner ist fehlerhaft die steht auf der karte zu weit weg vom glitzi
I'm sorry, my mistake. I didn't place the image correct, and didn't test it.

It's fixed now, you can download it again from my previous post.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 12:15   #41

Also change the colours ? Or its allways yellow ?
Old 02/16/2013, 12:38   #42

Quote:
Also change the colours ? Or its allways yellow ?
No, because the client does not change the color for the roses it does also not change them for my custom graphics. Therefore it stays always yellow (again, only while the roses are there).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2013, 12:54   #43

Oh nice , and many thanks
Old 02/16/2013, 13:05   #44

elite*gold: 6
yes thanks creator but golden|Power can you join the yellow collour to the revolution bot?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2013, 14:20   #45

Yes i wil do it but i have some problems home now it will be done in m hour ok ?
Thanks
2 Users