Hij is nog niet klaar met het volledig spel...dus waarom zou hij al en webclient maken? en als je ff moeite doet dan heb je toch wat hij al heeft een bootje met paar NPC's
sorry guys once again how can I make sure that hen I logged into the sea when the attack does not scale as fast shuttles their lives?
example .. when they attack a ship that has 125,000 HP give him a shot of 30,000 reaches 0 how can I make him scale the HP based damage you?
Need help with private server development! 03/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies Exactly what the title says:) I just need someone with a skype that can help me out with a few things. If you know how to set up a server and edit it, then you can help with any question i have^^ Its complete volunteerism. Just add me if you can help, or post skype name here.
charles.dylan.cobb1 <-- add me:)
Private server development 07/23/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies Hi i am a private server developer and i am looking for chinese sites where i can find new files/tools and anything else.can someone tell me some sites beside mcnnc,99uc.
[Development] Runescape Private Server 04/09/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 18 Replies http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Log o2.jpg
Welcome!
As you can tell by the title, I am seeking to make a runescape private server development team. I am looking to make any type of server, how ever i have been only exposed to 317's and 508, and i think they are one of the best types of servers.
What am I looking for?
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Un titled-1-1.jpg
I am looking for:
How to apply?
All you have to do is follow this form:
New under development private server 11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 63 Replies Hello everyone,
Me and my team are developing a private silkroad online server:
Working functions:
- Login
- Character Selection
- Enter game
- Movement
- Quit game