Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Say Hello
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wonder what this button does . . . *explosion*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wonder what this button does . . . *explosion*

Hello guys and gals XD

My name is Refa Roofie, I like to take long walks in the park, help the homeless, and run down old ladies with a stolen car that i just so happen to be joy riding in . . .

OK so none of that is true. BUT! i do love to play MMO's when i can and i just love this site to DEATH thats right i would kill to log in. I browsed the hacks bots etc section and was like WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST FEW YEARS!?! The other section are good as well. ekkkk i think im babbling. So excited wanna try some of this stuff out!

Well any way i just wanted to say hi tried to keep it short but obviously I talk to much . .

P.S. i know some of you was like thats a messed up name and started laughing at me OR you didnt believe that was my name and called me all kinds of a liar in yur head when u had no reason not believe me.

P.S.S Your gonna burn in hell for that!

Old 08/24/2009, 22:49   #2

elite*gold: 209
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,607
welcome and enjoy your stay

Old 08/24/2009, 23:10   #3

elite*gold: 0
welcome to elitepvpers

« Haler To The Max™ | Hi im brandon =] »