Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Exploit] Charge Explosion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Exploit] Charge Explosion

If you happen to have a class that can charge such as assassin or one of the soldier classes, here's a tip to help kill mobs and people alot faster.

You can wind up a combo before the charge, dont hit the last step of the combo. Charge, and while in the middle of the charge do the last step of the combo. If all goes well, you will hit them with your charge damage, slight pause, and then an explosion of all the damage from the combo.

For example, with an assassin that has from the darkness. Start up a swift strikes, press the first three buttons of the combo, charge your target and then press the last button. Great in PVP as this pretty much 1 shots anything up to a soldier.

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
It's not an exploit, it's a Guide.

And we have a Guide-Section.

Similar Threads
*Explosion - just 4 fun*
Hier paar Mods - only explosions ! Hier einfügen : C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\texture\Sprite ...
11 Replies - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications
Wonder what this button does . . . *explosion*
Hello guys and gals XD My name is Refa Roofie, I like to take long walks in the park, help the homeless, and run down old ladies with a stolen...
2 Replies - Say Hello
[Exploit/Tip/Trick] Charge aka instant kill
Awhile ago I noticed when I charged someone they would end up with less than 50% hp, I kept wondering what I did to achive this but as of 18th of...
1 Replies - General Gaming Releases
Warrior PVP Charge Exploit
1) Use the following /script local i; CastShapeshiftForm(1); CastSpellByName("BloodRage"); CastSpellByName("Charge"); for i = 0,15 do if (...
7 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros
Charge in combat (Warrior pvp exploit)
/script local i; CastShapeshiftForm(1); CastSpellByName("BloodRage"); CastSpellByName("Charge"); for i = 0,15 do if ( GetPlayerBuffTexture(i) ==...
10 Replies - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros