Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Kal Online
You last visited: Today at 12:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Cd arrow of explosion

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cd arrow of explosion

Anyone knows cd of ig skill?

Old 06/02/2010, 15:40   #2

Steht auf kalonline.com (site map ganz unten -> skills -> archer -> IG )
Sind 300Sekunden also 5 Minuten.

______
Engl:

Just look at kalonline.com (site map ,scroll down, -> skills -> archer -> IG)
The cooldown is 300 Seconds so the cooldown is 5 Minutes.

Old 06/02/2010, 15:50   #3

elite*gold: 220
Received Thanks: 1,119
weiß einer ob sword dance ohne cd geht =P?
Old 06/03/2010, 08:01   #4

yes but i think time decrease at 71 i think it is around 4 minute 4.20 but i am gonna time it again. if 5 minutes then its 300.000 yes.
And it should be after value of la of ic i think no?

« CJB skillen? | [Release] For all who don't understand Rootkit+CE »

Similar Threads
*Explosion - just 4 fun*
05/29/2010 - WarRock Guides, Tutorials & Modifications - 11 Replies
Hier paar Mods - only explosions ! Hier einfügen : C:\Program Files\GamersFirst\War Rock\texture\Sprite ---------------------------------------- Kekse :
Wonder what this button does . . . *explosion*
08/24/2009 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello guys and gals XD My name is Refa Roofie, I like to take long walks in the park, help the homeless, and run down old ladies with a stolen car that i just so happen to be joy riding in . . . OK so none of that is true. BUT! i do love to play MMO's when i can and i just love this site to DEATH thats right i would kill to log in. I browsed the hacks bots etc section and was like WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST FEW YEARS!?! The other section are good as well. ekkkk i think im...
Arcane Explosion no CD on UWCE server
07/18/2008 - WoW Ask the Experts - 0 Replies
Hi i dont know if any1 got it work there, i dont know may they fixed it or i made something wrong... I tried to do the same as the tutorial . Like this: 1. search for "27082" (Arc. Explosion 8) 2. Select all Values except the green Values and drag it down 3. then change all those Values to "11222" (Arcane Focus 1) 4. And freeze all adresse I have all the Skills which i need and the current Patch (2.4.2)
[Exploit] Charge Explosion
06/20/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 1 Replies
If you happen to have a class that can charge such as assassin or one of the soldier classes, here's a tip to help kill mobs and people alot faster. You can wind up a combo before the charge, dont hit the last step of the combo. Charge, and while in the middle of the charge do the last step of the combo. If all goes well, you will hit them with your charge damage, slight pause, and then an explosion of all the damage from the combo. For example, with an assassin that has from the...
Warsong flaggen zu explosion
01/11/2007 - WoW Modelchange Support - 2 Replies
http://rapidshare.com/files/8532910/tests.rar.html hier habt ihr, in euren data ordner kopieren :D je nachdem welches ihr changen wollt einfach die daten loeschen(sollte gehen) is vllt bissl schwer den mittelpunkt zu erkennen, aber hilfreich beim flaggen-finden ups, hab den ordner tests noch mitgepackt... naja, einfach rauskopieren (also den inhalt in data schieben)