Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 18:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AP Hack.. but, not?

Discussion on AP Hack.. but, not? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AP Hack.. but, not?

I was wondering, could you give PEN items the same value of AP with a hack?
Like, maybe the damage it does is +6 instead of +1, but without having to pay. Would this be possible?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2010, 15:52   #2

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 1,477
Learn to play and you will know how to make the same **** with train weps , like with forcepacks.
Old 11/24/2010, 16:06   #3

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
Answer to your question: No, itīs not possible. Especially for leechers like you !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2010, 17:55   #4

elite*gold: 179
Received Thanks: 8,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by keekuu View Post
I was wondering, could you give PEN items the same value of AP with a hack?
Like, maybe the damage it does is +6 instead of +1, but without having to pay. Would this be possible?
No you can not simply change the Stats, i think they are saved on the Server.
And you also canīt change the AP prices to PEN prices, but there is an Exploit which allows you to get free AP, but this exploit is not public so donīt ask for it.
And this should have answered your question, it is possible.
Old 11/24/2010, 20:04   #5

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
No Jakefrost, a possibly existing ap exploit, is not the answer to the question.

Btw. yes, it is possible, the stats are not saved on the server. Just remember the Inventory Manager.
Old 11/24/2010, 21:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
No Jakefrost, a possibly existing ap exploit, is not the answer to the question.

Btw. yes, it is possible, the stats are not saved on the server. Just remember the Inventory Manager.

And the Inventory Manager wasnīt released or have i missed something?
Old 11/24/2010, 21:50   #7

@Jaki
Mr.Sm!th had tested the Inventory Manager from Nyamochka =O He chose a few people, who has tested it, so it was never released for the public (because, it crashes S4 a little bit 2 much or other reasons, that I don't know)

4 the people, who doesn't know the difference between Item- and Inventory Manager:
-Inventory should create any weopon/closes, that you want
-Item can only freezes available weopons/closes

Miss Nyamochka, nya >.<

@Keekuu
The method to change normal Pen stats 2 Ap stats works, if you know the variables, right, Sm!th Or he meaned 2 get Pen weapons from the server with Ap stats? That's probaly not possible!
Old 11/24/2010, 21:53   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeFrost77 View Post
And the Inventory Manager wasnīt released or have i missed something?
We were talking about the possibility.
Old 11/25/2010, 04:57   #9

Quote:
We were talking about the possibility.
Yeah but there is no proof of an existing,working Inventory Manager to me, so my thoughts about this are two split. I donīt think it works ;o
Old 11/25/2010, 12:25   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice*Cream View Post
@Keekuu
The method to change normal Pen stats 2 Ap stats works, if you know the variables, right, Sm!th Or he meaned 2 get Pen weapons from the server with Ap stats? That's probaly not possible!
sure it does...i already said that the time when ce and mhs was used to freese the items manualy....
it was one of my first post oô
and btw it isnt that easy....huh

and inventory manager whould be possibel, if u know what system is behind the weapon value...maybe there is another way ^^
Old 11/25/2010, 19:37   #11

Quote:
Yeah but there is no proof of an existing,working Inventory Manager to me, so my thoughts about this are two split. I donīt think it works ;o
I dont care about your thoughts o.ô
He asked, if it was possible to edit item stats and I replied correctly, yes it is.
Whether you believe in the Inventory Manager or not is irrelevant, the item system of s4 just works like this.
There are also a few logical arguments, if you have never seen it working:
1. you can freeze item timers. this means, some details are client side, e.g. the weapon slots. additionally, items are equipped by there id and the related object is somewhere in the memory. so, if the slots are clientside and the server does not check the ids in the slots, creating such an object (of course, you have to know the class structure) and pastings it's id into the item slots let you wear selfmade clothes. and if this is possible, stat editing of existing items should also be possible, by finding the related objects and modifying them.
2. you could wear not released clothes by editing the resources. this means, the client does not care about server limits, if your client thinks, this item exists, it does.
Old 11/26/2010, 17:34   #12

Quote:
I dont care about your thoughts o.ô
He asked, if it was possible to edit item stats and I replied correctly, yes it is.
Whether you believe in the Inventory Manager or not is irrelevant, the item system of s4 just works like this.
There are also a few logical arguments, if you have never seen it working:
1. you can freeze item timers. this means, some details are client side, e.g. the weapon slots. additionally, items are equipped by there id and the related object is somewhere in the memory. so, if the slots are clientside and the server does not check the ids in the slots, creating such an object (of course, you have to know the class structure) and pastings it's id into the item slots let you wear selfmade clothes. and if this is possible, stat editing of existing items should also be possible, by finding the related objects and modifying them.
2. you could wear not released clothes by editing the resources. this means, the client does not care about server limits, if your client thinks, this item exists, it does.
And i didnīt told you to care about my thoughts.
I said "stat changing shouldnīt be possible". Yeah maybe you can change them, but i donīt think they affect your dmg etc. This is just a theorie, just like yours.
You "think it should be possible" but you canīt know.
And i know that you can wear unreleased clothes, also your own creations, but still you are the only person who can see this and i think this effect is also with every other clothing. I know the method to change the default clothes while registering your new Chara, and then everyone can see it but i donīt think itīs transferable on other times in Game like changing your clothes whenever you want and this Serverside. But as you said it "Clientside", you didnīt used the Word "Serverside" in your description so you know it by yourself

Edit:
If you wouldnīt care about my thoughts, you wouldnīt even try to convince me of your opinion.
Old 11/26/2010, 18:20   #13

Quote:
And i didnīt told you to care about my thoughts.
I said "stat changing shouldnīt be possible". Yeah maybe you can change them, but i donīt think they affect your dmg etc. This is just a theorie, just like yours.
no, you are wrong. it is not a theory, that it works.
i just mentioned some logical arguments.
and why should they not affect the dmg? the server does not control the dmg, you should know that, and neither it checks the item slots, so changing the stats IS possible.
Quote:
You "think it should be possible" but you canīt know.
And i know that you can wear unreleased clothes, also your own creations, but still you are the only person who can see this and i think this effect is also with every other clothing.
yes, but there is one important difference:
you REPLACE the UIDs of items by other UIDs, this means, other players see the original item while you see the new item.
but if you create an item object in the memory, you also set the UID and if you set the UID of a known released item, e.g. the plasma sword, the others also see it.
Additionally, the visual effects have nothing to do with the real effects. remember godmode, others see an empty hp bar, but yous is full and you do not die.
Quote:
I know the method to change the default clothes while registering your new Chara, and then everyone can see it but i donīt think itīs transferable on other times in Game like changing your clothes whenever you want and this Serverside.
no, this is wrong (you do not have to do it while creating the char ;O).
you mix some different things up.
you could set the default clothes in the resources so that you can choose them ingame.
this is exactly the same as creating them in the memory with valid UIDs and then equipping them. of course this is possible always.
you can also change the default clothes in the resources later and the other players see the change.
this is because you do not just replace existing items style or effects by other items, but you really replace their UID, which is sent to other players to identificate the item, so that the items are really swapped and not only style and effects are replaced (like in iteminfo.x7).
but this is only possible with the default_cloth.x7, because you can change the item which is used there for default clothes, so if you change it, you wear it ingame, on your screen and on the others'.
this is just like creating valid items and pasting their item id into the weapon slot addresses (items equipped by the item manager are seen by other players also btw.).
got it?
Quote:
But as you said it "Clientside", you didnīt used the Word "Serverside" in your description so you know it by yourself
yes, the item system is clientside, the server does not check, if the items are really existing and just believes the client.
i did not mean that the effect is only on your client.

Quote:
Edit:
If you wouldnīt care about my thoughts, you wouldnīt even try to convince me of your opinion.
maybe i explained my self wrong.
it does not matter, what you think, because you are simply wrong, this is what i wanted to say.
additionally, i am not trying to convince you but i stop you from telling bullshit here.
Old 11/26/2010, 19:58   #14

Quote:
maybe i explained my self wrong.
it does not matter, what you think, because you are simply wrong, this is what i wanted to say.
additionally, i am not trying to convince you but i stop you from telling bullshit here.
No iīm not talking bullshit. I said itīs possible, maybe not in a way like you(Yeah iīm not 24/7 in coding) but i said it. And you say iīm wrong, but on the same case you say "it is possible"...where is the logic?
Your arguments are based on the IM, and nearly no one here has ever seen it, so you canīt hold on such arguments... or do you think if 1 man says "Please suicide, the World crashes tomorrow and you will painfully die" and everyone suicides, because one man said it? There is no proof in it, and as you said you donīt care about my thoughts but you have to admit that you can only define your arguments with your statements but not with real proofs.
In such case everyone can choose between trust you or not. Yeah maybe i should trust you, because you are learning coding everyday and you should be able to understand this...But the fact remains that i told what i "possibly think", and because of your writing it looks like you though same.
As i mentioned "i think the stats are on the server" "think" donīt means "know", now i should know it better ;o
But all in all my First statemant may be false but my second not. With an Exploit where you get free AP youīll also get the stats (logical?) and in case of that the nice design of the ap stuff.

You only sad "yes, it is possible, the stats are not saved on the server. Just remember the Inventory Manager."
How should he remember the IM when it wasnīt released at any time? Look at this join date... So your post is useless as mine.It brings him nothing...
Like this conversation... Iīm out
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2010, 21:25   #15

Quote:
No iīm not talking bullshit. I said itīs possible, maybe not in a way like you(Yeah iīm not 24/7 in coding) but i said it. And you say iīm wrong, but on the same case you say "it is possible"...where is the logic?
Quote:
No you can not simply change the Stats, i think they are saved on the Server.
splitted personality?
i know that you wrote that it could be possible by using exploits 2 lines below, but there you said, you think, it is not possible and this is not wrong.
Quote:
Your arguments are based on the IM, and nearly no one here has ever seen it, so you canīt hold on such arguments... or do you think if 1 man says "Please suicide, the World crashes tomorrow and you will painfully die" and everyone suicides, because one man said it?
my arguments are based on my knowledge.
i know it is possible and i wanted to show you that it is logical. i mentioned many details about the item system which should show that it is possible, no matter if you tested the inventory manager or not.
you cannot compare this to your example, because those things are not knowledgebased.
Quote:
There is no proof in it, and as you said you donīt care about my thoughts but you have to admit that you can only define your arguments with your statements but not with real proofs.
this is true, but i dont need to prove it, i just said that it is possible, if you dont believe it, then just believe it, but dont tell things like "it is not possible" if you neither know if it is already possible or if it could be possible; you have to prove that it does not work, because you want to say something which is known as possible is impossible.
Quote:
In such case everyone can choose between trust you or not. Yeah maybe i should trust you, because you are learning coding everyday and you should be able to understand this...But the fact remains that i told what i "possibly think", and because of your writing it looks like you though same.
of course, everyone has to decide this for himself.
i dont want to convince anyone, i will try to finish the inventory manager in a few months, but i dont know if i will be able to do it.
i just wanted to mention that i (or better Nyamochka, who thought me very much about it (no, i did not just believe it, i looked at code parts and checked it) know quite much about the item system (of course, not everything) and even if i didnt know the inventory manager by nyam, i could still say, that it is possible, because of many public facts about the item system.
just the arguments about the item manager and the resource tool should show this.
Quote:
As i mentioned "i think the stats are on the server" "think" donīt means "know", now i should know it better ;o
you are not wrong, they are even saved on the server, but the server does not care, if you create your own ones and wear them.
you have to create them always when you launch s4, of course, you cannot edit and save the items on the server, but you can exploit the security hole (the server trusts the client too much) to make the client(s) (also of the other players) think the item exists.
Quote:
But all in all my First statemant may be false but my second not. With an Exploit where you get free AP youīll also get the stats (logical?) and in case of that the nice design of the ap stuff.
you are right, but free ap could be very dangerous; clientside item creation (which does not mean, that other players do not see them) is not illegal.
additionally, you cannot "edit" the stats, you just get new items with the wanted stats
Quote:
You only sad "yes, it is possible, the stats are not saved on the server. Just remember the Inventory Manager."
How should he remember the IM when it wasnīt released at any time? Look at this join date... So your post is useless as mine.It brings him nothing...
Like this conversation... Iīm out
the "remember the inventory manager" was @you.
i did not really mean "remember" like remembering something what was really in the past.
maybe i should have written "think about the inventory manager, if it is possible to create new items, you should also be able to edit existing ones).

the conversation brought very much, now everyone can read it and form his opinion.