Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a small Error

Discussion on a small Error within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a small Error

Hello guys I have problem i open my s4 league patcher when press start S4 didn't appear can some one tell me the solution please
Old 07/30/2016, 16:17   #2

elite*gold: 0
Screenshot?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] A small error at GlobalManger
01/03/2015 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys. I got this small error Anyone logged off from the game or DCed. And try to login again, it said the acc. is already connected and this error appeared at Global Manger I just closed the global manger and open it again, now they can login. But i just wanna know what is this? and what i can do if is come back again!? Ty http://i.epvpimg.com/dquLc.jpg and this at ShardManger
Small error
08/24/2014 - Seafight - 4 Replies
If you devote the eyes of an eagle in a number of the quick bar and die pressed spend less eyes of an eagle and when you do not spend the same amount of damage that closely
Hey Small console error coemu...
03/13/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
------------------------------------- Welcome to euroco Projact Source is created By legalconquer Source work on client 5095+ Start ------------------------------------- Loaded: 8225 items in 172MS Loaded: 421 item plus data in 47MS Creating Game Maps.. Loaded 170 Maps
[Help]Small error
08/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
So if anyone read my thread trying to find out if i can make a test server, I said I decided to start over with a new source. I'm using arco's cleaned up source but it seems theres a problem with the heaven blessing code it seems it's trying to connect to his database still or something. Pic attached below.
[Help] I need a small help in a error i get
11/23/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Okay, i tryed to add some mobspawns and after i restart the server i get this error Wen i remove them the error are gone. And this wat i added