Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] A small error at GlobalManger

Discussion on [Help] A small error at GlobalManger within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
[Help] A small error at GlobalManger

Hi guys. I got this small error

Anyone logged off from the game or DCed. And try to login again, it said the acc. is already connected and this error appeared at Global Manger

I just closed the global manger and open it again, now they can login. But i just wanna know what is this? and what i can do if is come back again!? Ty

and this at ShardManger

Old 01/02/2015, 03:55   #2

elite*gold: 77
just keep restarting it xD
i think it wont come to you any more. and if it does then you have to restart your global manager another time. i think that guy made a bug that caused this
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2015, 03:20   #3

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocs View Post
just keep restarting it xD
i think it wont come to you any more. and if it does then you have to restart your global manager another time. i think that guy made a bug that caused this
First ty for replaying. 2nd its not from 1 player. It was for all. But i just restarted it and it goes fine. My ask is why? and what is that error ?