Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S4 crash during loading the bar

Discussion on S4 crash during loading the bar within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S4 crash during loading the bar

S4 crash when the bar is loading. Nothing is working. I reinstalled the game. Still don't work. Bypass and Anti Count don't help.
Old 03/05/2016, 01:16   #2

elite*gold: 37
Received Thanks: 9,837
Do you mean this ?
If yes then you have no choise just restart it ;(
Old 03/05/2016, 19:35   #3

Nope. It crash without any error when the game is loading (after choose server)
Old 03/06/2016, 22:54   #4

Received Thanks: 1,188
try update the software of you're hardware like graphic card etcpp..
update DirectX and .NetFramework if this still don't work try to start with an bypass maybe this works :v

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GTA V Loading... oder Crash
04/14/2015 - Grand Theft Auto - 0 Replies
Hey, wenn ich GTA V aus einem Dokumente Ordner ohen Sonderzeichen starte crasht das game und wenn ich es aus einem Ordner starte mit Sonderzeichen steht die ganze Zeit Loading... beim Launcher. Kann mir jemand helfen? Am besten ohne, dass ich es neuinstallieren muss. Grüße
Crash at loading screen
07/11/2013 - WarRock - 4 Replies
Hey guys, when i start Warrock it crashes at loading screen. I start as admin and with comparability mode. But nothing works. Any solution ?
[Help] Client crash after loading a map.
06/01/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
As the title say's, I have searched on epvp/google couldn't find any solution , I have re installed mesh/texture/texturepack but still crashes please help me.. EDIT: Forgot to say that I have tried deleting the character and making a new character Dev/Non Dev and no it didn't work.
[HELP]LOADING --> CRASH
02/23/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Syseer: game.py(line:218) Open game.py(line:591) StartGame game.py(line:734) RefreshCharacter interfaceModule.py(line:476) RefreshCharacter uiCharacter_new.py(line:1100) RefreshCharacter uiCharacter_new.py(line:1145) __SetSkillSlotData uiCharacter_new.py(line:849) RefreshSkill uiCharacter_new.py(line:786) __RefreshSkillPage
Now loading ..crash
02/01/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello users , i have now problem when i loggin to my character then i press "start" now loading...and when connect to game i getting crash error...i tried to connect many times but same problem...please help me