Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 13:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlimited Frames per second ?

Discussion on Unlimited Frames per second ? within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlimited Frames per second ?

gibt es eine möglichkeit unendlich fps zu bekommen? (nicht forcepacks, sondern frames per second)
bräuchte es für bessere zeitlupen auf yt videos. danke für alle antworten!
Old 11/01/2014, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 1

Unterschiedliche aufnahmen etc
Old 11/01/2014, 18:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desolation64 View Post

Unterschiedliche aufnahmen etc
Ich habe Fraps und dort 150 FPS eingestellt. Dennoch sind in S4 League nur 62.5 möglich ! :/
Old 11/01/2014, 19:02   #4

wenn Sie sich besser FPS pro Sekunde wollen gute Grafikkarte benötigen

Verwendung
Razer Game Booster
Old 11/01/2014, 19:20   #5

elite*gold: 54
The Black Market: 652/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,929
You can't get more than 62,5 FPS in S4 it's limited.
Old 11/01/2014, 22:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt. Dew View Post
You can't get more than 62,5 FPS in S4 it's limited.
Its not like it would matter anyways even if it was unlocked since most moniters are stuck in 59/60hz regardless, you wouldn't even see a difference except big numbers
Old 11/01/2014, 23:30   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
Its not like it would matter anyways even if it was unlocked since most moniters are stuck in 59/60hz regardless, you wouldn't even see a difference except big numbers
You'll see a difference.
Old 11/01/2014, 23:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mipez³ View Post
You'll see a difference.
If you play on a 120 hz moniter, then sure.

I don't really experince any frame rate issues honestly. Gameplay is always around 60 for me. The only time it goes down is when effects zoomed in appears. Which could be easily fixed by a simple JMP .
Old 11/01/2014, 23:40   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [P2933]Step29 View Post
If you play on a 120 hz moniter, then sure.

I don't really experince any frame rate issues honestly. Gameplay is always around 60 for me. The only time it goes down is when effects zoomed in appears. Which could be easily fixed by a simple JMP .
Please stop writing bullshit, I'm sick of it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/02/2014, 00:34   #10

Quote:
Please stop writing bullshit, I'm sick of it.
Okay.

I've only been in the S4 community for 30 days. So I don't know much about the S4 engine dispite it being somewhat basic, but the fact that you are calling a universal fact "bullshit" is really surprising.

If you have a 60hz monitor and you are playing in 75 FPS, you can't tell the difference at all. because you have already surpass the Monitor's Refresh Rate

So base on what I have stated, Please tell me why is your opinion or fact is different, because since I have only been here for a month, I am still trying to learn, I'm still learning about the community, the engine, how the game works. Etc You just can't become the master of modding S4's client within a month. That's lunatic.

Also, regarding to disabling all effects by a JMP

Oh I wish I saved a ******* pattern so I can prove you wrong. It's ok, I'll just refind it again somehow. But if you still have the old s4 client from last patch, this is the address. This disables every effect in game including those laser bullets that comes out of every gun and explosives

Also, if you're one of those guys that think "But the human eye can only see XX ammount of frames per second!!" Then you can kindly **** off. That's retarded logic.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2014, 01:41   #11

Wow, you just proofed that the current miraculous technical improvements and inventions of the last 15 years just are nonexistent.

*clap clap*

Just for starters, your monitor divides fps to a stable rate, aka "Input/Output Synchronization". Basically using limiters at the right ratio, will reduce tearing and frame jumping to a minimum, enduser standard since 2005 btw.

Please don't confuse this with VSync, even FSync and GSync suck pretty much.

Oh and btw, S4 jumps between 62 and 63 (activated bullshit limiter ofc).

And last one would be that S4 simply dumps all kind of **** to your RAM, ripping **** off the loading routine gets you some perfomance spikes, but srsly, you'd have to use a ******* low end system to use this properly. Effects aren't much of a performance impact.

And just to prevent you from twisting my words again:

60 fps
72 fps
75 fps
90 fps
96 fps
120 fps
144 fps

Try these at regular games without fps limit and see the magic. And don't use Fraps or whatever recording prog to count frames, they're slow.
Old 11/02/2014, 02:50   #12

Quote:

Just for starters, your monitor divides fps to a stable rate, aka "Input/Output Synchronization". Basically using limiters at the right ratio, will reduce tearing and frame jumping to a minimum, enduser standard since 2005 btw.

Please don't confuse this with VSync, even FSync and GSync suck pretty much.

Oh and btw, S4 jumps between 62 and 63 (activated bullshit limiter ofc).
I'll give you that one then, I haven't done research on "Input/Output Synchronization" so I really can't comment on that one. My Vsnyc is off so it is kinda weird that Pentavision would code the client to be limit on 60 FPS regardless if it's on or off. But yes I do see those constent jumps, most I have seen was 64.

[quote]And last one would be that S4 simply dumps all kind of shit to your RAM, ripping shit off the loading routine gets you some perfomance spikes, but srsly, you'd have to use a fucking low end system to use this properly. Effects aren't much of a performance impact. [quote]

RAM doesn't really affect performance that much, in my personal opinion anyways. As long as you have 4GB you're fine since it's a 32 bit game. Looking at my task manager it's around 1,000,000k of Memory. Which is normal now a days. We could possibly Trim the RAM with a C++ function but I'm not sure how that would affect the performance in this game.

As for "Effects aren't much of a performance impact. " It does on my side.

Here's me playing S4 League on the newest map, an outside territory

Meanwhile in an indoor map.

It's only decreasing because of that effect going on. If you move the camera away from the object it goes back up easily.

Quote:
And just to prevent you from twisting my words again:

60 fps
72 fps
75 fps
90 fps
96 fps
120 fps
144 fps

Try these at regular games without fps limit and see the magic. And don't use Fraps or whatever recording prog to count frames, they're slow.

I already do, and I still don't really see a differences. I'm trying to compare this FPS speed (I know you can't tell just by looking at images, I apologize for that.) with those new 120hz TVs I saw at Sam's club that was playing Toy Story, a 1995 movie in 120FPS in blu ray. At least I think it's 120FPS, whatever it is the movie is so much much faster then what I'm seeing right now.

Edit: Top left is not a Recording Program, it is build into the client if you enable a part of a debug function.