Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Values, skins problem

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Values, skins problem

Hello, i have a couple of questions:
1.Why does the dagger's damage not modify from +1 to+7 when i change ALL the searched values?
2.Why dosen't the skin for mind energy/rail gun/sentry bee/fumbi nell change when i change the values? I beleive the codes work but, is it because i change ALL the values i searched?
3.in FT's video, he changed only ONE value from i think 32, how can i know wich one of them 32 is the correct one? Changing them all screws up all the game, and sometimes gives me string table error. i saw FT picking 1 value and idk if there are rules or something that you need to respect to find the certain value.
4.When i change the mind shock and energy values and enter a room with them on me, they give static string table error
Thanks in advance

Old 04/17/2011, 11:42   #2

elite*gold: 3120
Received Thanks: 14,769
1.I think because dagger i a new weapon
2.Sometimes i can change Rail gun to The AP rail gun
3.Change all Values it isn´t so difficult!(Ask FT he probably know how to find the correct Value. )
4.Change the Values in the Inventar

Old 04/17/2011, 11:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
I am changing the values in the inventory
the rail gun to ap rail gun is changeable because if you change all the values you also **** up other weapons, makes sence?

« Helft mir biiiitte !!!!!!! | [Clan] S4L suche Member! »

Similar Threads
Question about Skins
04/11/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello First sry for my bad english ;-) I found for a long time a post here with many weapon and armor Skins but i dont found it now! Have anyone the link? (Post) Thx
Problem mit Skins
07/14/2010 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
Hallo liebe Leute. Ich bin neu hier im Forum, falls ich es hier falsch poste tut mir das Leid. :( Ich habe folgendes Problem... Ich habe mir heute Twitch gekauft. Jetzt wollte ich mir noch das Mittelalter-Skin mit Riot Points holen. Wenn ich aber auf den Shop klicke und auf Skins gehe, kann ich mir dort nur ein Skin von Twitch holen, das ist der Standart Skin nur mit einer anderen Farbe. Twitch hat aber 4 Skins glaube ich..ich kann mir aber nur das eine Skin kaufen und ich weiß nicht woran...
Question about searching for values
05/15/2010 - S4 League - 7 Replies
:mofo: I was wondering if there was a guide on the values that are being looked for when looking up addresses with CE i I know a few but I'm pretty sure there is a guide somewhere explaining this, Well hopefully someone can point me to a guide or any info that could be useful since I am trying to learn and trying to learn making trainers
[english][question]values
10/27/2008 - General Coding - 4 Replies
hi, im playing mmorpg game(archlord) and i want to find some values, i mean like smaal medicine value etc. now ppl told me to decrypte ini files, so i tried to use swordcrypt, and the file was the same as b4, i mean i tried to open it with notepad b4 the swordcryption and after and it was the sam bullshit, and any way, lets say i made it to decrypt ini files(btw there are so many, what should i select anyway... mabye by their name i think), what will be in it, i gues it wont be: "the value of...
[Question] Where can i find the values for damage?
07/14/2008 - RF Online - 24 Replies
hello guys! i need help on CE, im a new user of CE so im not that much of an "expert," when it comes to searching for a value that i dont have an offset as a marker. so when people say you change this with this without telling me which code is which i cant do it. hehe i was just wondering, when i scan my weapon and my racial buff which among the codes do i have to change to give my character a strong attack? thanks man! :D oh i use a strong intense missile launcher and siege mastery for...