Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 15:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about searching for values

Discussion on Question about searching for values within the S4 League forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Question about searching for values

I was wondering if there was a guide on the values that are being looked for when looking up addresses with CE i I know a few but I'm pretty sure there is a guide somewhere explaining this, Well hopefully someone can point me to a guide or any info that could be useful since I am trying to learn and trying to learn making trainers
Old 05/14/2010, 23:09   #2

Use the search funktion of this board, I remember a video tut showing how to use CE...
Old 05/14/2010, 23:45   #3

I know how to use a CE to look stuff up I'm saying there has to be some guideline your are looking for like how certain addresses have certain values i know theres some kind of guide line and that no one are pulling them out of thin air
Old 05/14/2010, 23:50   #4

when you install CE there is a tutorial
Old 05/15/2010, 00:16   #5

Okay, I don't get the point xD
Would you mind to explain using an example? Are you German? I understand both good, but still German I understand better, since I'm living in Germany... xD
Old 05/15/2010, 02:11   #6

Sorry I dont know German and i dont trust google translate might mess up the sentence, but what im saying is for example i can find the address for "Pushback" by searching for value 3000 then i get the address i need for that value, so what I am saying is how do I search for the address without knowing the value, for example if i didnt know the value for the "Pushback" address was 3000 how would i find the address in the first place. Is it just alot of guessing ?
Old 05/15/2010, 04:18   #7

At least I do so... ^^
Unfortunately I don't know an other way. Would be glad I did... Cheat Engine allows you to search an unknown initial value, but every time I use this it gets stuck... Too large amount of values xD
Anyway, you got MSN? Looking for a little hacker crew atm, new to the subject if possible, because I'm still new too ^^ Just to learn this stuff in a little group. Is more fun and we could report our latest success each other, etc
Old 05/15/2010, 12:44   #8

Yes I have msn Ill PM you with my msn screen name and info.