Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Damage Values

Discussion on [Release] Damage Values within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/11/2010, 09:59   #61

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,217
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Joy View Post
PS würde in deiner Guard bewerbung mal was was ändern S4 League
Release war September 2008 in EU also kannst dus schlecht schon 2.5 Jahre spielen =p.
Ja?? Ich dachte das gibt es schon länger... Ich hab habe mal eine längere Zeit nicht gespielt...
Naja vill. hab ich auch einfach kein Zeitgefühl Ich war mir wirklich sicher, dass ich so lange schon spiele ;D
Old 02/11/2010, 14:33   #62

elite*gold: 237
Received Thanks: 4,587
#close, falsch

Demnächst kannst du solche Vermutungen auch durchaus im anderen Forum posten.

Und alle weiteren Unterhaltungen könnt ihr per PM oder Profil weiterführen.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kiki Question :: Values to search for to Change Damage (Sword + Guns)
12/28/2009 - S4 League - 46 Replies
Hey I wanted to ask, if somebody already knows the values to search for in kiki UCE, to change the Damage Value of Guns and Swords in Patch 14... Thank you ~Soup =======================================
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {
[Question] Where can i find the values for damage?
07/14/2008 - RF Online - 24 Replies
hello guys! i need help on CE, im a new user of CE so im not that much of an "expert," when it comes to searching for a value that i dont have an offset as a marker. so when people say you change this with this without telling me which code is which i cant do it. hehe i was just wondering, when i scan my weapon and my racial buff which among the codes do i have to change to give my character a strong attack? thanks man! :D oh i use a strong intense missile launcher and siege mastery for...