Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TUTORIAL]How to be a troll

Discussion on [TUTORIAL]How to be a troll within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TUTORIAL]How to be a troll

1. Find room and make right click
2. Check who is a room's master
3. Use and change your name to the name of room's master
4. Enter and do what you do
5. Make Kick Vote to kick master of room with
6. Master of room was wrongly kicked by all players in room. Players are surprised and you have satisfaction.

Stealing name will be perfect even after patch and restore kick vote - you will have 2 times smaller chances for being kicked
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2015, 08:57   #2

That's a lot of steps to just kick the room master.
Old 02/18/2015, 09:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by verdeyet View Post
That's a lot of steps to just kick the room master.
To steal nickname and kick wrong person
Old 02/18/2015, 11:23   #4

Received Thanks: 1,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZjadlbymBuraka View Post
To steal nickname and kick wrong person
Move to S4League maybe...
Old 02/18/2015, 11:41   #5

elite*gold: 267
Received Thanks: 4,319
Nice troll.^^^^
Old 02/18/2015, 12:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaight View Post
Nice troll.^^^^
And we are not even on reddit/9gag
Old 02/18/2015, 12:29   #7

i did that so many time
Old 02/18/2015, 13:07   #8

Nickchanger is not perfect.

Bug 1

Real nikcname : PlayerA
Fake nickname : PlayerB

There's a match and u enter the room, it show PlayerB in player list, but in system it show "PlayerA" has entered a room. And after u finish a match or leave the room, it show your real nickname. So u can get caught if some people record from start or till finish match.

Bug 2

Never whisper someone if u are using nickchanger, it reveals your real nickname.
Old 02/18/2015, 17:47   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailor View Post
and you will be a king of faggots! Congratulations, now you are master in the stupid things.

LOL Nice One
Old 02/19/2015, 05:21   #10

You can also pernament stun chaser and kill everybody with rescue gun and you will get 2 minutes of date with stunned chaser
Old 02/20/2015, 20:21   #11

u can eedit item.x7 for name and description