Page 51 is the same as page 1 dude. I will try the page 51 and page 1 too but it isn't work...
Dein Gehirn ist wohl nicht in der Lage ein anderen Injector wie zb. Faith o.ä
zu Downloaden und mit 150 Delay die .dll in den S4Client.exe zu Injecten ?
Dein Gehirn ist wohl nicht in der Lage ein anderen Injector wie zb. Faith o.ä
zu Downloaden und mit 150 Delay die .dll in den S4Client.exe zu Injecten ?
Ich bin auch freundlich mit Faith Injector. Etwas, spielt keine rolle. Jeatz funktionieren nicht, nichts mit dem programm zu tun.
I have hack conquest + F5 bot
They told that 1)Start Bypass 2)Start hack 3)Start S4League 4)Enjoy
this bypass isn't working, but if it's working pls tell me how to use it
I have hack conquest + F5 bot
They told that 1)Start Bypass 2)Start hack 3)Start S4League 4)Enjoy
this bypass isn't working, but if it's working pls tell me how to use it
in this bypass I mean: page 51
Start all as Administrator
1. Start Faith-Injector as Admin
2. Set the Injection Delay ( Settings) to 150 or 1000
3. Inject the Bypass
4. Start Hack as Admin
5. Start S4 as Admin
[Release]Hackshield Bypass 02/28/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies so ehm, hier gibts nen release zum Hackshield Bypass (nur für dll's)!
wundert euch nich über den namen (Mod Manager), das soll später ein tool zum client modding werden ;)
dazu gibts mehr infos wenns soweit is!
have fun ;)
edit: hab ne kleinigkeit vergessen ;)
how to use:
[RELEASE] HackShield Bypass 06/20/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 23 Replies Habe die letzten 2 Wochen an einem Bypass gearbeitet.
Heute Release ich das Ergebnis, welches (leider) noch nicht perfekt ist!
Ich werde hier in diesem Post weitere Updates posten, sobald ich mehr erreicht habe.
Es gibt immer noch KICKS!
Die aktuelle Version dient an sich nur den Hack-Devs, allerdings wer sie von den anderen Usern haben will, von mir aus ;)
Das beschissene Passwort für dieses beschissene Archiv ist 'HomoShield'.
Die Idiotenfragen werden NICHT beantwortet!
[Release]: Hackshield bypass. 02/15/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 131 Replies Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.
:)
[Release] D3D Bypass (Hackshield) 05/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, Since i whas vip coder for warrock and I quit I will release this,
*NOTE* If I have around 100 views and 10-20 thanks, I CLOSE THIS TRHEAD
Just bool it, (DONT MAKE A ON-OFF FUNCTION THAT WILL LAGG WARROCK)
if (Hack_Detected) // Hack detected
{
const BYTE Bypass = {0xE8, 0xFD, 0xC2, 0x3C, 0x00};
{