Not Working For Me Win 8 x64bits and faith and origin injector bypass NTInjector nothing and another injector T.T open the process s4client.exe but have a low usage cpu and not open s4 league i tryed to delete hshield.log or txt but nothing
I need Help, This Bypass doesn´t work for me Windows Visa 32 bit ... When i start the injector+hack+s4league then it Crashes in 2 minutes
please Help sry for my English
I need Help, This Bypass doesn´t work for me Windows Visa 32 bit ... When i start the injector+hack+s4league then it Crashes in 2 minutes
please Help sry for my English
I hope you delete hshield.log before start the S4 and hacks
Aeria > S4 League > Hshield > Hshield.log
[Release]Hackshield Bypass 02/28/2013 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 24 Replies so ehm, hier gibts nen release zum Hackshield Bypass (nur für dll's)!
wundert euch nich über den namen (Mod Manager), das soll später ein tool zum client modding werden ;)
dazu gibts mehr infos wenns soweit is!
have fun ;)
edit: hab ne kleinigkeit vergessen ;)
how to use:
[RELEASE] HackShield Bypass 06/20/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 23 Replies Habe die letzten 2 Wochen an einem Bypass gearbeitet.
Heute Release ich das Ergebnis, welches (leider) noch nicht perfekt ist!
Ich werde hier in diesem Post weitere Updates posten, sobald ich mehr erreicht habe.
Es gibt immer noch KICKS!
Die aktuelle Version dient an sich nur den Hack-Devs, allerdings wer sie von den anderen Usern haben will, von mir aus ;)
Das beschissene Passwort für dieses beschissene Archiv ist 'HomoShield'.
Die Idiotenfragen werden NICHT beantwortet!
[Release]: Hackshield bypass. 02/15/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 131 Replies Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.
:)
[Release] D3D Bypass (Hackshield) 05/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 20 Replies Ok, Since i whas vip coder for warrock and I quit I will release this,
*NOTE* If I have around 100 views and 10-20 thanks, I CLOSE THIS TRHEAD
Just bool it, (DONT MAKE A ON-OFF FUNCTION THAT WILL LAGG WARROCK)
if (Hack_Detected) // Hack detected
{
const BYTE Bypass = {0xE8, 0xFD, 0xC2, 0x3C, 0x00};
{